Chapter 13

Disclaimer

Itachi: I hate you, you bitch

Me: *in my emo corner* What did I do to you

Itachi: You held this book for so long that you can't find it on wattpad anymore

Me: I'm sorry *crying anime tears*

Itachi: Yeah drown in your sorrows no one cares

Me: I don't *sniff* own Naruto *sniff* only Tsukiko *sobs*

Tsukiko: Bad daddy you made swimminggirl feel abased by telling her that

Itachi: Sweetie how do you know what abase mean?

Tsukiko: Swimminggirl gave me a big pack of SAT words and I memorized all of them.

Itachi: Well that's the only good thing she can do

Disclaimer ended

Abase= deprive of self-esteem, confidence

Please enjoy!!!

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I'm going to skip the first part of the chunnin exams and Hayate isn't going to be the one hosting the second part of the exams. Tsukko is going to take his place since she is the anbu captain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 13

Tsukiko POV

"Listen up sissies you are going to listen to Tsukiko here and she will give you the instructions for the second part of the exams." big scary man said (also known as Ibiki).

"Hello everyone." I said in my shy little 6 year old voice.

"AWWWWW." They all yelled and I got frightened. I dashed over where old man was and hid behind his leg.

"Tsukiko you have to go up there you are the procter for the exams." Old man said in a kind voice.

"Urm I deserve the right to step in and stop the fight when I know who the fighter is. First up Uncle Sasu and Yoroi Akado." I said and everyone laughed when I called Sasuke Uncle Sasu instead of his real name.

They both stepped up onto the platform and got into their fighting postions.

"Okay BEGIN." I yelled and they both jumped to fight.

~Commercial Break~

Hello there do you like food? OF COURSE YOU DO!! WHO DOESN'T LOVE FOOD

~End of Commercial Break~

I can't watch anymore Uncle Sasu is being beaten by the fugly dude. Wait a minute he's using the one Lee-nii used when he kicked Uncle Sasu's butt. Yeah go Uncle Sasu.

Wait no Uncle Sasu is about to kill ugly over there I have to stop it. I jump down and go inbetween their jutsu's cancelling them both out and everyone stared in awe.

"BAD UNCLE SASU YOU CAN'T KILL YOUR OPPONENT YOU ARE BEING A VERY BAD BOY. YOU SHAME TOBI-ONII AND ME." I screamed in his ear wacking his head a bajillion times. Then Ibiki had to waltz up and tear me off of Uncle Sasu's head.

"He's unconscious thanks to you brat." I stared at him with innocent eyes.

"Big scary man what does abstinence mean?" I ask him. It was a random question since I didn't have to hear the scolding.

"Urm.." Ibiki mumbled. He was blushing a bright shade of red and everyone was gwacking at us.

"Go do your job and don't ask stupid questions." Ibiki roared chopping me on the head. Then he walked away from me. (Think of Medusa from Soul Eater when she got reaper chopped).

"Itai (Itai= ouch). Next up Zaku Abumi versus Bug boy." I whimpered from pain and Bug boy glared at me for calling him that.

~Skipping all the other fights and moving to the end~

"Okay so the people moving onto the finals are Uchiha Sasuke, Uzumaki Naruto, Gaara, Neji Hyuuga, Shino Aburame, Kankuro, Temari, and Shikamaru Nara." I said with a tired voice. Then Old Man came up, picked me up and handed me off to Uncle Kaka as he said something important but I don't want to listen so me going to sleep.

Third POV

Everyone stared as the Third Hokage stood up and passed the procter to the infamous Kakashi Hatake.

"Congratulations to all who have passed, I wish you all good luck in the finals. You all will have a month to train and get stronger." The Hokage said. They all bowed and dispersed from the arena.

"Kakashi make sure that Tsukiko is more guarded. The Akatsuki have been showing themselves more frequently. Getting even closer than they would before. Please keep her safe I think of her as my daughter already." The Hokage said stroking her black hair fondly.

"I will Hokage-sama." Kakashi said.

"Good, I don't expect you to put your life for her's-" The Hokage was interrupted by Kakashi.

"I already have feelings of over-protectiveness from the moment I meet her." He said.

"Protect her from the Akatsuki Kakashi." He asked.

"I will sir." Then he teleported away.

Tsukiko POV

"Nani? Where am I?" I asked myself.

"You're at home. You fell asleep after annoucing the genins that were moving to the finals." Uncle Kaka said sticking his head into the room.

"Ahhhh I forgot to say who was going to fight each other." I wailed.

"Don't worry the Hokage said that you are going to announce it tomorrow in front of everyone." Uncle Kaka reassured me.

"Thank Jashin." I let out my pent up air.

"It's Kami not Jashin." Uncle Kaka corrected me.

"But-" Then I was interrupted by him again.

"No you will say Kami from now on and that is final." He ordered and I pouted.

"Why are you so mean to me." I cry little anime tears coming out.

"Stop it Tsukiko I know you are faking it." Uncle Kaka scoffed. I immediately started to cry harder. C'mon Uncle Kaka fall for my little trick.

"I'm not going to fall for you little trick." He said and I pouted.

{The next day}

"The first match is going to be Naruto and Neji, the second match is Sasuke Uchiha versus Gaara, next is Shino versus Kankuro, and the final match is Temari versus Shikamaru." My little voice belted out. The contestants especially Uncle Sasuke and Gaara glared at their opponents."

TBC