CH. 21

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❁

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ Author's pov  ]

" we are going Ulsan taehyung... we can't take yn with us " Jimin said making his friend Taehyung nod in agreement.

Taehyung have to go Ulsan cause that's what his father, grandfather and all the other Kings do.

He doesn't wanna go Ulsan but as a king his responsibility is to follow every rule of the King's.

Jimin, his bestfriend and some other guards will go with him.

He couldn't help to but to think about you, what if something bad will happen if they went Ulsan.

Without thinking further, he ordered every maids to never let you out of the room, he ordered his other guards to never let any of the outsiders meet you.

Watching this his mother started to think that how crazy he is for you, the way he was ordering everyone it seems like blackmailing.

His mother sighs before she went away, it's obvious that she is worried for you.

__

No matter what happens but Taehyung's love for you never changed, that time he was angry and not in the mood of listen to anyone.

He is obesessed with you but more he loves you, then how can he go without meeting you before he go Ulsan.

Taehyung opened the door carefully and saw you sleeping, he stepped closer and sat on the bed, he noticed your dry tears.

Watching you sleeping peacefully give him calmness as his gaze went towards your lips.

Placing his lips on yours, he kisses you softly, your soft lips are enough to make him feel like heaven.

He didn't realize when his kiss turns into rough one, making you open your eyes in quickly.