CH. 13

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ Author's pov ]

You woke up feeling like u will die from hunger, looking around in an unfamiliar room.

"You woke up Princess" you look towards the door and saw A beautiful lady a bit older than your mother wearing an elegant dress, she seems like a queen to you

Getting up from the bed you bowed showing respect to the woman who was smiling sweetly even though you don't know her.

Coming towards you she cares your cheeks "you are extremely pretty... It's really hard for my son to not to fall in love with you" she said while adoring your beautiful face later chuckle cause of your confused state.

"Don't worry dear...ik you don't know me..but I'm the Queen of Daegu" she said as you shocked to see the queen itself standing infornt of you.

You panicked before bowing again "I'm so s-sorry qu-een... I-I r-really doesn't r-recognize you" you stutter before the queen could say anything, the prince enters watching that you are already awake.

"What's going on?" he said but you were looking down not wanted to face the man who was infornt of u.

"oh taehyung son...u are here... I was just talking to soon to be queen of Deagu" The queen said to his son who was staring into your soul, the queen saw the way his son was staring at you before his son could say anything she changes the topic.

"Dear you must be hungry... Maids!!" the queen said as two maids walked in "go and help the princess...and yeah bring the dress which I--" her words was cutted off by his son "no bring the dress which I brought for my wife" said taehyung while staring at the small figure who was continually looking down playing with her fingers, the maids nodded before bowing and going out bringing the dress as both Queen and the Prince walked out.