1. Beauty's Birth

Author's pov

A 10 years old girl waiting outside the room with his father and her curiosity .....

"Dad my sibling is going to came right" the little girl said with so much happiness for new one

"Of course dear we just have to wait a little soon a cute little girl will come "
The king said to her little daughter
"But dad how do you know that it's a girl " The little girl again ask to her father he was about to say but that's when they heard crying sounds of the new one.....

The door gets open for the king as soon as he saw a little beautiful girl in the arms of the women (queen)

"Mom is she is... my sister "
The little girl who came running towards her mother to see the new born baby.....

"Yes she is your sister do you wanna hold her " ask the queen  "yes mom plzz " the girl around 10 said as she holds the New one.....

"Woww Mom My sister have Blue eyes she is so pretty " said the little girl as every one was really stunnined by by the beauty of new one even maid's...

Time Skip

One by one every one was coming in the celebration and praising the new born girl for her beauty ...... "Woww.... Park your daughter is extremely pretty I'm sure one day she will be known just because the beauty she get"

"I know but my daughter will not only become pretty by her beauty though she will also going to have a good heart like her mother " The king said to his friends

"OK OK but what's your daughter name " his friends said

"Her name is PARK Y/N..... "
"See my elder daughter already given her little sister a beautiful name " king said while looking at her daughter and her friends who is playing with the new born baby.....

Little did they know someone was watching them from a far......

                              Witch

                              Witch

Time Skip

Queen's pov

I'm taking to my friends that's when Rose came to me while crying...

"OMO dear what happened why are you crying " 

" Mom y-Y/n she is not here "

" But she is with you right "

" Yes m-om but is I don't k-know where did she go "

Every one starting to find Y/n
But she is nowhere....

Author's pov

"You will die little one " said the witch when she was about to throw the little girl from the high rooftop .......

"Yahh stop right there " the kings guards gripped the witch and king take you away from her and you to your mother..

"Yahh you park I know you're going to kill me that's OK because I know even if I kill your daughter or not they will still kill me....

But let Me tell you one thing that kill your daughter or cage her but if you don't then she is going to be only reason for millions of died innocent peoples..... Mark my words..... " said the Witch before is vanished in clouds

____________________________________

Hope you all like the 1st chapter take care and Please Vote for my story

Borahae 💜💜💜💜💜