CH. 19

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❁

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ Author's pov ]

The man smirked as soon as a romantic music started.

He knows that his plan will work but he don't know that he will forgot everything and will lost in your eyes.

Gripping your small waist, as he stares in your eyes.

Your heartbeat became fast, when you feel him so close to your lips

" congratulations princess... or should I say... congratulations to the Queen of Daegu " He whispered near your lips while your breath hitched when his grip on your waist tighten.

As if he doesn't wanna let you go.

You quickly look away as you feel him staring at your lips, making you a little uncomfortable.

Before you could do anything a strong hand pulled you back harshly, from the man you were dancing with.

__

[ Taehyung's pov ]

After talking to Father... I was looking for my wife...

Maybe she is with Mom.

I searched for mom and saw her talking with some other Kingdom's Queen.

She noticed me and excused herself.

Without thinking twice I asked mom cause I notice that my princess is not with her.

" where is yn... Mom?" She smiled as soon as I asked that.

" I thought you came t--" " I didn't came here to introduce myself... They all know me... Just tell me where is yn?" I cutted her off cause I know what she wants me to do.