Chapter 6: Encounter

They rush to the city area of the kingdom and saw tanks, SWAT vehicles, and three helicopters flying over a massive fire. Everyone gasped at the flames. Then out of the flames came a goopy tentacle with missing textures. The tentacle picked up two tanks and turn it into it's their own color. The muffled, bloodcurdling scream of a soldier inside it sounded like it came from a horror movie. The cast quickly fled from the scene and into a building, not to far from the chaos.

"What the hell is that?!" Smg4 exclaimed catching his breath. "Mama Mia," Mario spoke fearfully. "That thing got those tank's asses!"

Half the crew took a peak at the horror. They saw the tentacle swipe away the soldiers. One of the soldiers had a machine gun and yelled, "Stop right there, you piece of shit!!" Until he was picked up by another tentacle, consuming him and his weapon. It dropped him and he turned into a cocoon made of goop. Smg1 gasped, "I never seen anything like this before! I heavily doubt it's Zero, this power is more corrupt!" They put their heads down and looked at everyone who were cowering in fear. Luigi started to sob. "What are we going to do now?" Boopkins asks the Smgs'. Smg4 pulls out his phone. "I'll call some reinforcements." He put his phone to his ear. "Come on, come on."

Meanwhile, Smg3 was on a lawn chair, with some eggdogs playing with a ball. Smg3 picked up his phone and casually answered, "Hello, lord of the Internet Graveyard, Smg3 speaking."
Smg4 rolls his eyes. "Smg3, we need your help."
"Hmm? What is it now, 4?"
"There's a weird thing. I need you to come over immediately."
Smg3 proceeds to sigh, "Are you serious? We already dealt with an eldritch horror! Are you really dragging me into this crap?!"
There's silence on Smg4's end.
Smg3 gets quiet. Then suspicious. The sound of static starts to intensify. "Uhhh, hello?" Smg3 says in a confused tone.

Smg4 tries to turn his phone back on but to no avail. "Damnit! My phone isn't working." Said Smg4 angrily. He gets nervous. "What about you guys?" Everyone checks theirs, and just like Smg4's phone, it didn't work. The lights flicker on suddenly. But then it fuses out, breaking it's outer shell. Everyone huddled into a corner, comically. They quickly went to the door and saw what they couldn't believe.

The monster was a possessed Meggy...