BEATINGS....AND REGRET

Bre POV: the next morning I woke up to go get Deshon from my moms. I was under mannys grip but I managed to get out. I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror....tht wasn't me. it was breaunna. I had a black eye and a mark on my face. idk wat happened he just snapped. I brushed my teeth and got in the shower. wen I got out I put on baggy sweats and a big hoodie. then some Concealer over the black eye.

Once I got to my moms house I saw Deshon looking out the upstairs window wen I got out the car he ran downstairs.

Mommy:*opens the door* hey bre

Deshon: mommy!!!*runs to me*

Me:*picks him up* hi baby*kisses him* I missed u!

Deshon: I missed u too!

Mommy: u just can't wait to leave me right dey?

Deshon: um.....no

Mommy: yea right*hands me his bag*

Me: go say goodbye to Grandma*puts him down*

Mommy:*kisses him* bye babe bye bre

Me: bye mommy*puts Deshon in the car* was he good?

Mommy: yup he was asking for r.j again....

Me: ill take him to see him today did he eat?

Mommy: of course

Me: lol ok bye mommy I love u

Mommy: I love u too

I got in the car and drove to r.js house. I took Deshon out and he knew where we were. I rang the bell and bahja opened the door in r.js shirt and panties.

Me: wtf?

Bahja: wat u want?

Me: wat are u doing here?

Bahja: I spent the night mirical is at my moms this week

Me: y did u spend the night?

Bahja: because my boyfriend lives here

Me: u...u date r.j now?

Bahja:*nods*

R.j:*comes to the door* everything alright?

Deshon: daddy!!!

R.j:*takes him* hey lil man

Me: he's been asking for u

R.j:*nods* u want me to keep him?

Me: plz?

R.j: just for today tho

Me: thts all I need

R.j: ok*goes inside the house*

Me: look bahja I'm still sorry abo-

Bahja: breaunna u hurt me more than anyone can. I don't have to deal with u but I have to deal with Manny because thts my child's father. me and u can never be friends and yes I will have to see u from time to time wen r.j gets Deshon but other than tht I don't have to even think about u.

Me:*nods* ok I get it...tell Deshon I love him

Bahja: ok*closes the door*

I didn't knoe I hurt her tht bad...I really am sorry now Im even more sorry because Manny is turning into a monster.

I went home to find Manny sitting on the couch tapping his foot on the floor with his head in his hands. he didn't notice me till I put my keys down. he looked up at me with rage in his eyes...wat did I do now? he got up and charged for me.

Me: Manny no! did u forget I'm pregnant!? with ur child?!

Manny: u was with r.j weren't u!

Me: yes to drop off Deshon!

Manny: don't ever go near him again

Me: wat? thts Deshons father I have to be around him

Manny: no u don't!

Me: just lik u have to be around bahja

Manny: thts different

Me: how?!

Manny: are u raising ur voice with me!?

Me: yes!

I punched me straight in hmu face. I fell to the ground with a loud smack...it was lik he didn't even care about the baby. I felt blood pour from my face and saw Manny reaching for me. I jumped back but he grabbed me by my arm and picked me up. then he brought me upstairs to my bedroom and threw me on the bed and told me to clean myself up. I did wat I was told. then I took a nap

When I woke up it was 9:45 I hurried downstairs but quietly. I saw Manny sleep on the couch so I grabbed my keys and tip toed to my car.

Once I got to r.js house it was 10:05. I rang the bell and bahja opened again.

Bahja: he got to u too?

Me: wat?

Then I remembered I forgot to cover up where he punched me.

Me: oh...wat do u mean too?

Bahja: breaunna....I was furious wen I found u with Manny. but I was even more mad because I knew how abusive he used to be to me. and I didn't want tht for u. but then...I was just filled with hurt and anger I just didn't care

Me: he used to beat u?

Bahja: yes

Me: I didn't know...y didn't u tell me?!

I heard my voice getting higher. I didn't care. I was pissed he used to beat bahja. and I was even more pissed she didn't tell me.

Bahja: the same reason he's standing right there*points behind me*

I turned around and saw Manny standing there again with rage and anger in his eyes...wen I looked at him thts all I saw was anger. he grabbed my arm a slammed me on the car door. I saw Deshon looking from the bedroom window and he was crying. Manny slapped me in my face again. I screamed and he just kept putting pressure on my body against the car. I heard Deshon screaming and running downstairs but bahja stopped him by picking him up and covering his eyes. I'm glad she did I didn't want my son to see me lik this.

Manny: breaunna answer me!

I didn't even hear him talking to me at all I was just thinking of random things.

My baby....

Deshon...

Bahja...

Regret....