Rescued

Spider and Lo'ak immediately pulled up their bows, ready to defend themselves, while shielding Sìlpey. Everything happened so fast for the small Na'vi one second she was stood behind her brother seeking protection the next she got scooped off the ground being held in a strong grip at her body and her queue. Sìlpey could only watch as Spider and her Brother let their bows down reluctantly, shortly after both got held captivated as well with Lo'ak getting pushed to his knees like his sister.

Her little ears twitched at the rustle of leaves as a man emerged, coming into her eyesight. Just as he arrived, the one that wasn't holding Kiri pulled her hand up, spreading her fingers, "We've got a half-breed" the man exclaimed. Quaritch looked her way before moving on to the rebellious young Na'vi "Show me your fingers" the man in front of Lo'ak demanded. Deciding to show the Recom what he held of him, Lo'ak flipped him off. "You're his, aren't you?" Miles asked with a grin upon his lips, the young Na'vi in return just hissed "Yeah you're his alright" the Recom smiled in triumph and grasped Lo'ak by his queue pulling him up. The boy hissed at the painful sensation that shoot thought his head, once at his feet Quaritch asked "Where is he?" in a Language that Sìlpey could only understand bits of. She watched her brother struggle as quiet whimpers left her mouth and tears begun to stream down her face.

"Sorry, I don't speak English...to assholes" the Na'vi teen responded. Reinforcing his grip on Lo'ak's queue, he asked again in bad sounding Na'vi with more force, "Where is he?" all the children looked at him in surprised, not expecting the man to speak their language. With no response from the Na'vi boy, Miles grew impatient, so he drew his knife, moving on to Kiri. At this, the five-year-old couldn't stop her body from shaking any longer as adrenalin pumped through her body paired with the over whelming feeling of fear, practically getting her bladder filled just of the mere sight of the knife. At the sight of Kiri's life being threatened, the teens begun to trash in the holds of the Recom's. "Stop, don't touch her!" with the yell of Spider's voice, the colonel stopped sizing the human boy up and down with his eyes. "What's your name, kid?" He asked "Spider... Socorro" with that, Miles recognized the boy in front of him, he found his son.

✧⁠◝◜⁠✧

It was wide past eclipse, the sky dark, stars shining bright. The Sully's and their human friend still held captive at the hands of the unknown Na'vi. As Quaritch and one off his subordinate were watching an old video log showing off Neytiri and Jake fighting the colonel, the smurf of the group was able to hear the voices of her parents slightly shooing her fear for a moment as she muttered "Papa" under her breath convinced he would rescue her and her siblings, and her human buddy of course. Sìlpey's Papa was Toruk Makto after all.

Soon all children got cuffed and moved closer to the Shack as rain begun to trickle down on them. The small Na'vi got shoved beside her sister Tuk, her tail tightly warped around her leg, ears folded back to her head, to her the bad people looked scarier at nighttime, reminding her of her nightmares. That once again lead to the feeling of fear to creep up in her tiny body and the pressure to increase on her already full bladder. The young child was crying throughout the whole time, her eyes red and puffy, a pitiful sight to see. With the twitch of Sìlpey's ears, she registered a call, the voice the young girl recognized as her Mothers. The Sully kids and Spider sheared quick glances, knowing what was to come. Kiri started sending prayers to Eywa, which angers the Recom who was holding her, yelling at her, but Kiri did not stop. As the Avatar went to pull at her queue, he suddenly stopped, dropping to the ground, he never saw the Arrow flying his way, and now he will never see anything again.

"LO'AK!" the Mother of five called to her son, as he used the opportunity and grabbed onto a smoke grenade, setting it off. Tuk copied her brother's action in biting the arm of their captor, the older Na'vi led both his younger sisters in front of him, helping them escape. Suddenly, the sound of many short but loud explosions filled the air, Sìlpey screamed frightened at the sudden noise, feeling a warm sensation flowing down her legs.

Lo'ak stopped protectively in front of the girls, as another Na'vi entered the clearing in front of them. Lucky fore them it was Jake followed by Neteyam, "Dad!" Tuk cried out, running to their Father, Neteyam walked to his brother and sister cutting off the cuffs, like Jake already did with Tuktirey. The Older Na'vi hugged his Sons and daughter close, soon Neytiri followed with Kiri repeating the action her Husband did "Thank you, great Mother, thank you" the woman cried, both parents relived that all the kids were alright. Kiri also shared the awful news that Spider has gotten kidnapped by the Recom's, after he lost his footing when the explosions went off.

Neteyam noticed his little sister standing off to the side, still crying, holding onto the straps of her loincloth. She looked more upset than scared to him, just like that he knew what the problem was. So he approached her, kneeling down to her height, caressing her over the head "I've got a shawl on my Ikran" he told her in a shooting whisper, conveniently Neteyam carried the shawl around with him, it also should be big enough to wrap around his little Pey. "Don't tell, please Teyam" Sìlpey asked pleading with her big teary eyes. The young Na'vi was still scared, but more so embarrassed beyond measure. She was a big girl now, but still soiled herself, it could heave happened to anyone in such a situation like the one she was in. But for her, it was unacceptable wetting her loincloth was something she was too old for, only babies did. "I won't" her brother reassured her, the older Na'vi did lead her to his sky beast holding onto her tiny hand as the rest of his family walked with him, swiftly he wrapped the piece of clothe around her, seating her in front of him before taking off with Lo'ak also seated on his bother Ikran. Once the Family of five landed at high camp, Neteyam picked up his sister, cradling in his arms. "Let's get you cleaned, yeah?" he whispered to her, to which she nodded her head, so Neteyam set off to where all his People went to bathe themselves.

。♡⁠。♡⁠。

Hope the chapter was okay and not too rushed, just want to get as fast as possible to our Metkayina friends! Also, does anybody else read the Avatar comics?