jewellery

One of the women placed a bowl in front of the girl filled with pearls and shells and another filled with water, so that little Pay could clean her found goods. Also, giving her Strings. All the Woman and man knew that whatever the little girl intended on making was meant for her or her family, instead of helping them. But neither of them seemed to mind. And with that little Pay went to work. One pearl after the other were neatly put on the string that Sìlpey was holding.

The only thing the little girl in blue had problems with was punching holes through the mussels. She already ruined one or two, probably more. With a defeated huff, she put down the next clam pieces. Ronal watched with an amused smile, "Let me help you" she said softly, taking one of the shells in her hand, punching hole after hole. "Here" ronal placed the colourful shells back in Sìlpey's bowl, "Thank you". Ronal thought back to the times when Tsireya used to be the age of the Forest dweller, and how she and her daughter used to create jewellery. Found memories she had to admit, and helping the dark blue child brought her some piece to her troubled mind. And so the day continued with light conversations between the Tsahìk and the forest child, at the end of the day Sìlpey learned that Ronal was a very kind and loving Lady, the small smurf had to admit it to herself, she liked Ronal. 

Soon the merfolk went on to their homes and families, seeing as the sun begun to set, which indicated that it was time for supper. "Are you here by yourself?" Asked the Tsahìk of the Metkayina, as she looked around to see if any of Sìlpey's Family was near. "Yes, I'm a big girl" answered the young kid, feeling proud that she was there all by herself. Sometimes her Brothers and Sister would go to Places Without their parents, having their own little adventures, Even Spider went with Kiri and Lo'ak, with Neteyam being forced to come along. Pey and Tuk would always have to stay at the home Tree with either their parents or helping Moat the Tsahìk. Which was quality time but still no adventure.

"Pey! There you are!" came the Voice of Nete as he hurried to where both females were standing. "Sìlpey, we have been looking everywhere for you" the mighty brother told his sister, kneeling down to her height. Honestly, Neteyam was the only one searching for her. Tuk went to Neytiri after some time, Jake had his own training, Lo'ak went to hide and sulk somewhere and Kiri was still diving in the Waters. Neteyam was the one that noticed that the small Na'vi was missing. "Look what I made" the smurf showed the bracelets in her hand to her brother, ignoring his concerns. "Oh, you made them? They are gorgeous Pey" Teyam told her, studying the messy crafts of his family member, forgetting for a short moment that he meant to scold her at some point. "Pey Pey, please don't run off again, especially not without telling any of us. Okay?" softly spoke the great fisherman to the Naive Na'vi. "Okay" Sìlpey mumbled hugging her brother "I'm sorry, I won't do it again" She whispers just for him to hear. "It's fine, I found you now, didn't I?" Neteyam couldn't bring himself to scold her further, "Let's go, Mum is probably waiting for us"

Scooping his sister in his arms he was ready to leave, well not without thanking Ronal for finding Sìlpey, as he assumed. Turning in the general direction, he saw the Tsahìk ready to speak just to fined the woman gone. She must have left at some point on really quiet feet, he concluded.

。♡⁠。♡⁠。

A short chapter I know, the next one should be longer again. Hard to kinda get back in the flow ୧⁠(⁠ ⁠˵⁠ ⁠°⁠ ⁠~⁠ ⁠°⁠ ⁠˵⁠ ⁠)⁠୨