Adventure gone wrong

On the following day, Spider and his blue friends made their way to the lab, so Kiri could see her Mother a concept that Sìlpey did not fully understand after all Kiri was her sister, but the women in the tank wasn't the young Na'vi's Mother but Kiris Mum. And Neytiri was their Mother but somehow not the older Na'vi s Mum and at the same time she was. The tiny girl would always get a headache thinking about all the Mother possibilities, so the Sully's told her that for her Grace, the women from the tube would be her aunty, till she was old enough to fully understand. Walking thought the Avatar zone where Norm stood brushing his teeth, "Hey, Spider!" Norm called out as he whipped the fellow human with the Towel that was previously draped around his shoulder.

"Your ass is mine!" Spider warned, pointing at the tall Avatar, "I'm right here" Norm challenged, well he saw the challenge and he has taken it. "Avatars only, go around!" one of the scientist called. Kiri started to Mock the women that called them out, Sìlpey followed the example of her sister doing exactly the same. Lo'ak apologized for his sister's behaviour, picking his little dwarf up carrying her like the princess that she is, blowing a raspberry on her stomach making her explode with giggles. Some of the Avatar divers and Scientists couldn't contain their smiles, hearing the small Na'vis joyous sounds.

"Those blue stripes don't make you any bigger bro" Lo'ak told his best friend after setting his sister back on her feet. As the boy replied with "Yeah? Well, I still can kick your ass" disappearing through the open door. "Here Munchkin, don't forget to breath" Kiri reminded her younger sister, handing her the much-needed mask "I try" the young Na'vi replied, taking a deep breath before sauntering over to Lo'ak. Grabbing her tiny hand, the older Na'vi guided her thought the lab, ignoring Spiders and Kiris banter. "What is that?" the young girl asked her brother, pointing to a strange object, "What? Oh, that's a Microscope" he answered, realizing at what she pointed, "And what does it do?" Sìlpey asked further, "Well, you can see tiny things with it" Lo'ak told her, barely remembering what Max once told him, "You're so smart" she told him, sincerely astonished by what he knew, "Thanks, peanut" with that Lo'ak picked her up and went over to Kiri and his bro.

The young teens engrossed in their own conversation, while Sìlpey was in her own little bubble as she laid her head on her brother's shoulder, looking at her aunty in the tank. She wondered when her true love would come and wake her up, like in the books her Papa would sometimes read her to bedtime, books that her Aunty brought for the Na'vi children from her previous Star. She was brought out of her thoughts when Lo'ak set her on her two little feet, ready to leave the lab.

✧⁠◝◜⁠✧

"Guys! Wait up!" Tuk shouted way behind the group of teens, she made suer that Sìlpey would not stay behind, so the girls did hold hands trying to catch up. The group would not entirely stop, but they did certainly slow down. Finally walking on the forest floor, the youngest still walking side by side holding hands when Sìlpey called out "Look a pretty flower" running to the supposed flower on their path crouched down in front of it Tuktirey sticker her hand out, the plant seemingly reaching out to her as its tendrils envelop her hand. Seeing her sister giggle, Sìlpey copied her, sticking her hand out "It tickles" she mentioned through her own giggles.

"Tuk, pey, keep up!" Lo'ak called out, gaining their attention. "Okay, okay" both answered simultaneously. "Bro, why did you bring them anyway?" Spider asked as the two small Na'vi caught up, standing at Kiris side. "They are such crybabies" Lo'ak complained facing the group, "Both of them are all I'm telling. You're not supposed to go to the battlefield. We are telling Mum if you don't let us come." The older Na'vi mocked in a high-pitched voice, "Don't pick on them" Kiri came to defend her younger sisters as Tuktirey stuck out her tongue while Sìlpey went to sulk beside her sister.

While the boys and Tuk did their exploring, the little one followed Kiri, to a clearing, mesmerized by her connection to Eywa. Laying on the ground, her bigger sister drifted off to sleep, the grass growing floor beneath her pulsating like a mighty heartbeat. Leaning against her sister's back, Sìlpey observed the Atokirina flowing over to them, "Hello" she greeted them as giggles lingered in the air, first it was just one that rested upon her nose, and soon it were two and in that peaceful moment her little ears pieced up the familiar sound. The whispers that she grow up with. Every time Atokirina were near the Na'vi child, the whispering Voices would follow, even thought she did not understand a single word she would listen to what they were saying. After some time, Spider emerged from the bushes, shaking Kiri awake with little Sìlpey leaning at his side to give room for her sister.

On their way back, The little Na'vi girl held onto Kiri's tail, so she would not be left behind. As the group of five were walking, Lo'ak jumped off the branch and coached on the ground below him, "What is it?" Sìlpey asked her brother, curious to what he has found, "We're supposed to be home by eclipse" Tuk reminded again. But Lo'ak ignored his sisters, looking at the footprints in front of him, "It's way too big for a human" he mumbled, "Avatars?" Spider asked, to which Lo'ak responded with "Maybe. They're for sure not ours". The Na'vi boy begun following the imprints, "What are you doing?" Kiri asked agitated, "I'm tracking" he responded with his best friend hot on his heels.

The footprints led them to the old shack and said shack was surrounded by Avatars armed with guns, clothed in camouflage. "Dad is going to ground you" Kiri begun looking at her brother in their crouched position "For life" she pressured, so they could go back home safe and sound, but oh boy was she wrong. Lo'ak ignored Kiri and turned to the human boy, "Bro, we have to check this out" and with that the two teens sneaked a bit closer to see better. Not long after, Spider and Lo'ak returned, the Na'vi decided to contact his Father through his communication device located on his neck. "I've got eyes on some guys, looking like Avatars. But they're in full camouflage, carrying guns. There are six of them over" he said waiting for a response. Immediately, the Father of five responded, "What's your position?" "Uh, we are at the old shack" the young boy answered, knowing they were in trouble. "Who is we?" Jake asked his youngest son again, "Me, Spider, Kiri.... Tuk and pey" he answered truthfully. Following a short silence, Jake spoke again, "Son, you listen to me very carefully. Pull back right now, do not make a sound, and get the hell out of there. Move, do you copy?" "Yes sir" with that, Lo'ak gabbed Sìlpey's tiny hand as the group started to move.

"I told you" The Na'vi girl reminded her brother, "Kiri, stop" the boy responded annoyed, just wanting to get out of there and getting his little sisters back to safety. "It's almost eclipse, come on!" Tuktirey cried out as she went further ahead of the group, just as the other teens wanted to remind her to stay close to them, the young Na'vi screamed out in fear as an avatar grabbed her from behind.

。♡⁠。♡⁠。