Sometimes family is staring each other down in the kitchen at 3 in the morning

***So life happened yet again. I graduated with my Master's degree. I got punched twice at my job and ended up in the ER twice. I quit my old job and got hired at a new job were my chances of getting punched or hospitalized are much lower. It's been a time to be alive for sure. Yet again, I came crawling back to finish this story.
Congratulations, we're closing onto the climax of this story. Jun and Ama are having fun making more Zanpakuto friends. And the Visors are starting to learn, like the Gotei Divisions that had to house Jun and Ama for a week, how truly unhinged and slightly feral Jun actually is when they stay in one location for more than a day. The only difference between the Visors and the Divisions, is that the Visors are actually enjoying Jun's antics instead of lamenting it. They don't have to care as much about any damage Jun causes because they're all unemployed and don't need to fill out paperwork afterwards. The Visors are living their best lives with Jun occupying their volatile Zanpakutos to "play," inflicting Jun's brand of chaos on unsuspecting humans, and gloating to Kisuke about "ruining the brat" from his tutelage.***

"In some of our defense, I didn't think Oro-chi would be tall enough to hit the ceiling," Eyes darted up to the light streaming into the room, "Or break it." Jun continued running their hands over Kubikiri Orochi's in a soothing manner. Every now and then they would push the small bits of rubble off their head.

In none of our defense, we didn't really try that hard to stop them from smashing their head into the ceiling. Ama shrugged his shoulders while eyeing Kubikiri Orochi in thinly veiled envy. We were curious how much damage the building could take.

"Kid, how are ya both defendin' and incriminatin' yourself at the same time?" Shinji questioned in fascination.

"My brother said it's good to take responsibility for what I do." Jun responded back sagely. Ever since Jun laid their cards on the table, they have been much more open about talking about their personal life before becoming a spirit. Apparently Jun's idolized older brother and sane parents worked very hard to instill into Jun a sense of accountability and honesty that Jun still managed to butcher somewhat.

Shinji chortled, "Good advice." He stepped to the right as a large piece of concrete fell on the spot he previously stood. More light fell over the room and Kubikiri Orochi hissed in delight under the sunlight. Apparently their new warehouse was too dim for Kubikiri Orochi's liking and they wanted more sunlight. While Jun offered more than enough light for the reptile-like Zanpakuto, it didn't come with the warm heat of real sunlight and decided that they would finally throw a hissy fit instead. Jun had quietly watched the rampage with scientific interest, basically waiting to see what the result would be.

"Ya gotta stop putin' holes in our hideouts though." Shinji casually pointed out, not seeming that upset. "Hachi's gonna have to repair that." Jun made the first actually concerned expression at that news, clearly having not thought everything through. At least the hole through the floor in the old hideout was still in the building. This newly produced Kubikiri Orochi-hole broke through the roof but not the outside barrier. Still having a draft in the building wasn't ideal, especially since winter was quickly approaching this season.

Kubikiri Orochi raised their head as if hearing something before getting up and slithering away from Jun, who had been become a temporary heat pack. As soon as they vacated, Ama triumphantly replaced their spot on Jun's lap. As soon as Ama touched Jun's lap, purple wisps flared. Shinji shot Jun a purposeful look which was met with plaintive eyes.

"Their gremlin must be close by." Ama grumbled, never liking having to share Jun's sole attention between Zanpakutos and working to distract Shinji.

"Ama, don't call Hiyori-san a 'gremlin.' She gets upset when you do." Jun scolded non-committedly, being more preoccupied with braiding random strands of Ama's white hair than truly sticking up in Hiyori's defense.