Just follow whatever Jun says

**Ch 5 is finally here!!! Sorry for the inconvenience and for the people who bothered to still pay attention to this story: THANK YOU!! I've been distracted with....personal matters....anyway I'm dedicating this chapter to Blue_Star02. Side pic of Jun in casual clothes. BTW the Osumi/Ryuku Islands are islands nearby Tokyo, where Karakura Town is fictionally located in. It's Jun's old hometown. I DON'T OWN BLEACH. I hope you all enjoy this chapter.***

It was a normal sunny day at Karakura's high school, well, as normal as it could be except for a few select students on the school roof who were having lunch. Those few students were openly gaping at a certain Inoue Orihime.

"O-Orihime? What is that?" Ichigo hesitantly asked his orange haired friend. The others around were thinking around those lines also. The group was used to Orihime's lunches usually being.....unique, but this definitely topped any of the mixtures she's brought in before.

Orihime just smiled innocently while holding out her bento for the others to see more clearly. "My bento of course. You're so silly sometimes Ichigo." She giggled at her friends silliness.

"N-no, what Ichigo meant, Orihime, is that," Rukia gestured her hand toward the bento. "Isn't your bento a little different from usual?" The thing everyone was staring at Orihime's lunch wasn't what was wrong with it this time but with what wasn't wrong with it. It was perfect; a normal, organized, and good-looking bento. Orihime's bento never looks like that since she tended to add the most odd ingredients together.

"Jun made them." Toshiro stated calmly, ignoring everyone staring at Orihime, and continuing eating his own lunch. Him along with Rangiku and Jun were the only ones not staring.

"Jun made them?" Renji restated sounding surprised and uncertain.

"Yep." Rangiku happily stated while chewing on her own lunch also. She held up her own bento for everyone to see and did the same with Toshiro's lunch, interrupting and irritating the person who was eating previously. Now looking at all three's lunches, upon closer inspection, everyone noticed that all the lunches all looked the same as the others. They all then proceeded to whip their heads in Jun's direction, they were calmly eating their own lunch ignoring everyone else. Amaretsu was seated next to Jun in his more human-like form just staring off into blank space.

"You know how to cook!?" Ikkaku asked incredulously. From all their impromptu fighting, he didn't think Jun had it in them to also know how to do something as mundane as cook. Not that Ikkaku was one to judge. Although he looked like he wouldn't, Ikkaku was a very practical person outside of fighting and also knew how to cook basic dishes. Jun finally decided to pay attention to everyone, they blinked once in thought before setting their simple lunch down and turning towards the others.

"As thanks for Orihime letting me stay, I made lunch." Orihime lived alone with Rangiku and Toshiro so she didn't need to make an excuse on why Jun suddenly appeared in the house and Orihime was more than happy to have Jun in her house. Plus whenever Jun goes to Ichigo's home, Kon ends up trying to attach himself to Jun's chest. He insisted that Jun was too cute to be a boy, which is true, and that they were young enough that it didn't matter. Ichigo would usually kick or stomp on Kon after he explained his reasoning. Ama wouldn't allow Jun to stay for more than a few hours at Ichigo's with the perverted mod soul running around it the entire time. Jun actually didn't mind Kon. They enjoyed Kon's company when he wasn't being flamboyant.

Rangiku started laughing upon remembering a particular scene from the morning. "Orihime tried to make the lunches this morning and was about to put cream cheese on the fish. Jun stopped her in time and even scolded Orihime!" Orihime pushed her two pointer fingers together in a pouting way.

"I wanted to be like a dependable big sister for Jun, so I was trying to make a super delicious lunch for him." Ama snorted at that.

With the scene from this morning Jun looked more like the older sibling than she did. He muttered under his breath but everyone still got the picture by reading his lips and watching his expression. Sadly no one could rebuff Ama's comment because everyone could even picture it happened. With Orihime clumsily making a mess in the kitchen and Jun coming up and stating in just a few short, concise words their disapproval. Jun had an air of maturity while Orihime held the innocent puppy attitude making their contrasting personalities apparent when with each other.