Someone's going to die (from fun)

***The picture above truly captures the essence of Jun and Ama's dynamics for a majority of the time. Jun's truly an agent of chaos and enjoys pulling others into the mess they make. This chapter will show a lot on the relationships Jun's developed while in the Seireitei, but mostly it's an excuse to write a fun, over the top, all-out brouhaha that the Shinigami and Humans will make out of a children's games. Like they all think Jun doesn't have much common sense but their measure isn't that much better lol. It's going to be a complete dumpster fire and I have the entertainment of writing it all for everyone else to enjoy. So enjoy and have some laughs.***

"See ya Rukia. Yuki'll protect you." Jun waved towards Rukia who was stationed at the West Gate, sitting on a poorly made fake stump. Surrounding Rukia was not only her Zanpakuto but also varying members from the 6th and 9th Division. There was no way Byakuya was letting himself be placed on the opposing team of Rukia or Jun. He would protect Rukia and keep an eye on Jun in all the mayhem. Shuhei and other 9th members were looking for a reprieve and Jun offered it to them on a silver platter. On top of that, any Shinigami with Zanpakutos that could materialize were included as well. Ichigo and Chad had been assigned as well to even out the two teams.

Toshiro was hidden somewhere along the North Gate with the 10th Division, 11th Division, and Jushiro on his side. Kenpachi had specifically been restricted to having to stay within the 11th Division's grounds and was not allowed to move past that, solely to save the Seireitei from property damage. The other 11th members playing were allowed to roam around past the Division lines. The 10th Division obviously took on their Captain's side and were planning to fiercely protect him with a dedication probably not as necessary for a child's game of capture the flag. And Jushiro had happily volunteered to be on Toshiro's side after Byakuya made his claim for Rukia and Jun.

Jun was preparing to leave their base and cross over into Toshiro's base territory and try to "capture" Toshiro. Each team had been given around 15 minutes before the game started to plan strategy and hide their "flags" from the other team. Jun and Ama were given the clear to be on the attacking team for Rukia. Renji had been forcible put on the defense team and dragged Shuhei along with him. The game had already started and it was soon going to become a free for all.

"Ama and me are gonna leave now." Jun called before grabbing both Ama's and Senbonzakura's hand. Byakuya gave a firm nod towards his Lieutenant to watch after his sister before following after the departing trio. He had to go remind Jun that hand holding and skipping was not how people secretly entered enemy territory. Even if it was really just a child's game, he still planned to treat it as a training exercise and get Jun to practice their Shunpo agility more.

They especially had to be more cautious as unofficially the 2nd Division was involved and on no one's side. After Sui-Feng had given her tacit permission and disappeared, no one was under the illusion she was gone. And if she was there throughout the game, that only meant that a handful of 2nd Division members would tag along too under the guise that they were following their Captain but with the reality that they wanted to mess around too. The 2nd Division did not often get to socialize as much with the rest of Seireitei and any chance they got to essentially 'play' was cause enough to get the more sociable members to swarm out. Really they were essentially a wild card that no one knew what they would do. They might side with one team, either Rukia's or Toshiro's. They might split, which would mean no one was sure which team any 2nd member might be on. They might decide to just form their own third team and mess around with the game as they like. Or they might even do nothing but be a constant presence worrying everyone that they could jump in at any moment.

"Jun, stay on path. We are taking the central direction." Byakuya grabbed Jun's collar and directed them in the right direction after he had finally gotten them to let go of Ama and his own Zanpakutos' hands. The attacking team was split into small groupings and each taking different paths in an attempt to find wherever Toshiro would've been hidden. Jun was given the route closest to the center of Seireitei and paired (forced) with Byakuya in hopes that they wouldn't contact any 11th Division members and total any buildings in the ensuing scuffle.