grammy's

p.s: i'm terribly sorry for all the gramatical mistakes. i corrected it, btu my computer froze so i would of had to re correct this really long chapter and well i wasn't really in the mood. sorry once again! :(

~ but enjoy!!!!! :D ~

i walked into my bathroom making sure i locked the door behind me, never know when Derek would be home and decided to walk in on me...for the hundredth time. i turned on the water then stripped down my clothes. i stuck my hand under the water to see if the temperature was warm enough to hop in "gracefully". i hopped into the shower and soaked my hair before i applied my new strawberry scented shampoo. i proceeded with my green tea face scrub. i ended up getting some in my mouth which unfortunately didn't taste so good and involved a lot of spitting. after that little incident i continued by rinsing out my shampoo and applying my conditioner that smelled like melon. it seriously was heaven in a bottle and it would easily take over the strawberry scent. i washed my body with my T. swift body gel and my big bright pink loo fa. i rinsed my hair and body watching all of the bubbles gather up at the drain then disappear with the the water down the drain. i stoped the water and stepped out of the shower carefully making sure not to slip and fall on my butt. but i'm sure everybody would find that soooo amusing.

i wrapped a white fluffy towel around me and moisterized my legs with my body butter that smelled like...well in my opinion it smelled like yougurt, but it said it was suposse to smell like cotton candy. when i was finished i walked over to my closet to find some clothes go change into while i got ready. i picked out a pair of black baggy sweats and my oversized Nirvana tee. i slipped on a pair of snuggly soft multi-coloured socks and made my way over to my dresser. i pluged in my blow dryer and applied a heat protectant serum. once it was dry i straightened my hair making it fall exactly down to my waist. i plugged in my curler and made very nice beach waves. i added my white lace head wrap instead of any old regular bandana. i next applied my porefessional primer followed by my nearly naked foundation. i didn't need concealer today thankfully. i dusted some setting powder on and next drew on perfect winged eyeliner. i added a dusty gold rose to my eyelid and put on my benefit they're real mascara. i sculpted my face with one hot minute bronzer and applied a tarte blush to the apples of my cheeks. i finished it of with a bringt red lipstick from Mac. i picked out a gold clutch with jewled detailing to match my dress and dropped my esscentials fro the night in there. i slipped out of my clothes and walked over to my bed to put on the dress. i carefully slipped it onto my body making sure not to stain it with my lipstick. i sizped it up and i pranced into my closet, refusing to sneak a glance in the mirror and picked out a pair of less dangerous looking black suede stilettos than the last pair i wore. once i was done i heard the front door open and shut.

"Sydney are you-" he stopped mid sentence when he stopped by my door.

"oh my freaking lord you have got to be kidding me!" he said gwaking at me.

"shut your mouth, or you'll catch flies darling." i tried to say as nonchantly as i could manage. was something wrong with what i was wearing? was it too much? was my eyeliner or lipstick smudged?

" you y-you look a-amazing!" he finally managed.

"really?' i asked not sure.

i mean i love it and everything bu-" i was cut off.

"don't even try going there tonight." he said strenly.

"he'll be here soon, he'll never know what hit him." he smirked.

"oh please it doesn't look that pretty on me." i argued back like a little girl.

"whatever." he said, i could tell he wasn't in the mood to argue.