New

Harry's pov:

I walked out of London airport in a sad depressed mood. Where the hell could she be and why would she leave me? She can't take care for herself... And she's not even eighteen...you know there is a way that I can get her back because, no i can't she's signed with Emily's mom... Great i thought. I unlocked my phone and dialled in Louis number.

"Hey haza!" Louis exclaimed through the phone.

"Hi." I said not caring how my mood showed.

"What's wrong haza?" He asked concerned.

"Everything." I sigh.

"Ok where are you?" He asks slightly panicked.

"At London airport." I say in monotone.

"K, I'll be there as soon as I can!" He says then hangs up quickly.

45 minutes later...

"Tell what's wrong haza!" Louis sighs exasperated with me.

"Fine." I mumble. Silence follows.

"So..." Louis Louis says impatiently.

"I screwed up big time." I sighed running a hand through my curls.

"Can you please tell me how?" He asks more calmly.

"We'll Tyler has gone completely mental, they just have to keep him there, until he dies... And then I became friends with Emily. And of course sydney was devastated and-" I got cut off by Louis.

"Speaking of her wasn't she suppose to come back with you and start to live with us. Isn't that what you told us lads." Louis asks looking at me intently.

"Yeah....." I trail off.

"Harry, where is she?" He asks he voice is stern and hard as stone.

"Sheranaway." I said quickly, then burying my head in my hands. My breathing hitched and i started to sob.

"What!?" Louis screeched on the top of his lungs slamming the breaks. He looked over at me in disbelief.

"I woke up and she was gone. She just left to get away from me, because I was just her rebound that she realized she didn't need to stay around for anymore!" I wailed, tears streaming down my face.

"Harry stop making this all about you! God everything is always about you." He muttered disgusted.

"You, let her get away. And now do you even have a clue where she's gone!?" Louis yelling now, and started driving again.

"Louis please." I try to calm him down.

"No Harold! Don't Louis please me! Ok? She's freakin gone because of you!" He says still screaming.

"I know, I know it's all my fault!" I said wailing.

"She's not even eighteen! What do you have to say for yourself!? You've pulled an all time low." He said purely disgusted in me. But seriously what could I have done to fix this?

The rest of the car ride home was silent. Louis knuckles where white due to the fact that he clenching so hard onto the steering wheel. We pulled up into the driveway and Louis got out slamming his door, almost breaking it in the process. I just sat there watching him storm into the house.

What have I done?

Nola's pov:

"He did what!?" I asked in disbelief.

"No!!!!!!!!" I need sydney! El wails throwing herself on the floor.

"If you'll excuse me?" I ask a tear slipping down my cheek. No! She couldn't have left! She wouldn't do this to us. I couldn't make myself believe that. I went up to my room, locked the door and lay on my bed facing the ceiling.