Lying because your afraid of the truth.

I MADE A NEW BOOK CALLED SURVIVOR! Please go check it out? Thanks and love you all my little carrots! :) xx

----------

"Ohmigod Derek!!" I squealed as he spun me around our apartment.

"You did it!" He exclaimed starting to place me down.

"I can't believe it! My dream is coming true!" I exclaimed jumping on the spot.

"You did it! My little sydie is gonna open her own makeup shop on 9th!" He said not believing it himself.

"We have to celebrate!" He exclaimed.

"Urrggghh." I groaned as I flopped down onto the couch.

"What's wrong? Too much partying since we got here?" He said waggling his eyebrows.

"What do you mean me!? I'm not the one going out every second night to a club." I insisted raising an eyebrow.

"That's true...." He says trailing off.

"Derek, I'm exhausted, can we just go to bed? It's nine o'clock." I whined. He sighed.

"Ok, your lucky i love you." He warned picking me up in his arms.

He placed me down into my bed and tucked the covers over me.

"Your just like a dad to me." I said smiling up at him.

"I gotta take care of you." He says not exactly looking at me.

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm old enough to take of myself." I added.

"Your special." He whispered as he pushed the hair out of my face. He leaned down and kissed me on the forehead.

"Could you read me a bedtime story!?" I faked a little girls voice. He chuckled.

"Sure."

"Once upon a time there was a beautiful half human half unicorn girl."

"That's meeee!" I fake gasped.

"Prince charming broke her heart, so she ran away, and met her best friend named Derek. Derek loved her so much! He wanted to protect her from all of the bad in the world. He wanted to be her shining armour.

But he was afraid that something would happen to her.

And one day it happened." He paused before he continued.

"Prince charming found her again and swept her away, and left her shining armour alone and lonely. He was sad, betrayed and felt like something was missing now that she was gone.

But they moved on, and they both ended up living happily ever after.

The...end!" He said dramatically.

Tears threatened to spill. He looked down at me trying to look for something.

"I love you too." I whispered as a single tear escaped. He wiped it away with his thumb gently.

"Promise me you'll never leave?" He asks.

I nod. " i promise." I lean up to embrace him a big hug and he great fully excepts.

"Goodnight sydie." He whispered before letting go and walking out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"Good night." I whisper back, but I know that he won't hear me.

-5 hours later-

" if I was your boyfriend I'd never let you go. I could take you places you have never been before. Baby take I chance or you'll never ever know. I got money in my hands that I'd really like to blow. Swag swag on you-"