Resident Evil 6.

•••••••••••••••••

I WALKED IN a building, a zombie was coming towards me, "Right, this city's gone to shit." I said as i walked towards it and stabbed it in the head. I grabbed my lighter and lit up my cigarette, I looked at the lighter. "I miss you Luis." I softly said as I put the lighter away and smoked my cigarette, "You know smoking is bad for your lungs." I looked up and saw a man. "I'd take that risk." I said as I blew the smoke in his face. "I suggest you leave me alone." I said and he smirked. "Can't do, we need you." he said. "And who's we?" I said annoyed, then a group of soldiers came out. "Let's skip the introductions, what do you know about Ada. Ada Wong." Another man said as he came up to me. "Aren't you straightforward, I don't share information to strangers." I said, i was going to smoke again but he took it from my hand and stomped it. "You are really testing my patience." I said as I glared at him. "My name is Piers Nivans. That is our captain, Chris Redfield." Piers says as he pulled away Chris. "At least someone has manners and I don't know Ada Wong. Leave me alone." I said as I was going to walk away but Chris grabbed my shoulder.

I took out my knife from my pocket, I quickly turned around and I was going to place my knife to his throat but he dodge it and pulled his gun out. "Woah, woah! Okay, everyone just relax!" Piers says as he walked towards both of us, me and Chris glare at eachother. "We know that you know Ada, Y/N." Pierce says and I put my knife away. "Umbrella, Wesker, your partner Luis. Leon." He says and my heart stops. "You know Leon!?" I said as I tried to hide my excitement. "Chris does." He says and I turned to Chris, "Is he okay? How is he?" I asked him, "You help us get Ada and if you corporate, I'll take you to Leon." Chris says and I scoffed.

"So?" He says and I rolled my eyes, "Fine, why do you need Ada?" I asked. "She killed my men, multiple of my men." He angrily says, "What did you do to her?" "Nothing. We even protected her, and she killed my men!" He yelled. "That doesn't sound like Ada...What will you do to her?" I asked. "You'll see." He says as he started to walk further into the building and we followed him. "Are you and Ada close?" Piers asks, "Id say so, she helped me a lot. I'm free because of her." I softly said and he nods. "Is he going to kill Ada?" I whispered to him, "...yeah. We had a mission but when Ada showed up and killed our men. He changed everything and wanted her gone." He says, "You don't understand, Ada wouldn't do that..." "I get that you've known her longer but it's not like there could be two Ada's." "I guess...but I just don't get it." I mumbled.

We kept walking but stopped when we heard yelling, a weird looking snake appeared with a solder in his mouth who was shooting. Piers pulled me down and shielded me. Once it stopped we got up and I gave him a nod, the snake slowly disappears as it dragged the soldiers body somewhere and Chris ran after them, "Captain, wait!" Piers yells as he ran after him and I decided to tag along. We followed him into a room and Piers approached Chris, "What the hell were you thinking, pulling a kamikaze stunt like that?!" Piers yells, "These are my men. You follow my lead or I'll find someone who will." Chris says, "Do you even hear yourself?" Piers says. "Fall in line, soldier." Chris sternly says as he walked past him. I looked at Chris and he gave me a small glance and kept walking.

"What an asshole." I say and Piers sighs, "You heard the man. Let's move." He says and we followed Chris. "How are we supposed to drop this thing, if we can't even see it?" A soldier says, "Shut up and keep moving!" Chris yells. "Your Captain sure is lovely." I say as I looked at Piers, "He's just stressed..." He says and we continued walking and once a while the snake would appear and grab the soldiers.

We went into a room when something fell, blocking our path. "Piers , I'm going to need your help." Chris says and they both pushed it out of the way. Everyone grabbed a rope and started to go down, "Let me help." Piers says, I grabbed onto him and we went down. The snake appeared and shook the ropes causing us to separate. Me and Piers were thrown into the third floor, he got up and picked me up. "Are you okay?" He asked, "Yeah. Never better." I jokingly said as I rubbed my neck in pain. "Piers here. Im on the third floor with Y/N." Piers says, "I was doing perfectly fine without you guys and now we're being played with by a snake." I say, "I'd say this is adventurous." He jokes and I just looked at him. "Okay I think we should group up with the others." "Smart choice." I say and we went downstairs to meet up with the others.

We met up and we're going to go into a room when a soldier was thrown. "It's...it's inside." He says and we saw the snake go down. "Let's move." Chris says and we followed the snake down which led us into a meat room. "Where are you, you son of a bitch." Piers says, we had our guns out and looked around the room. "Ceiling!" Piers yells and we started to shoot which revealed the snake. It was going to attack a soldier but Chris pushed the guy out of the away. "About time you showed your ugly face." Chris mumbles and we started to fight the snake.