Chapter 2.

••••••••••••
                                    Y/N POV

ITS BEEN A couple hours since I've been searching for Luis. It's now dark and I was now at the village where the church was, I hid behind a house and saw all the villagers walk towards the church chanting something. I waited until they all left and saw a light on one of the house just down the church. I pulled my gun out and sneaked my way down there, I got close towards the house and felt someone grab me and pull me inside.

I quickly pushed them off and turned to face them with my gun aiming at them. "What a nice welcoming muñeca.." Luis says as he close the door, I slowly put my gun away. I was in shock but just glad to see him. I ran to him and hugged him, "Woah, qué pasó?" He says as he hugged back. "I thought you were gone..." I whispered and he hugged me tighter. "I thought the same.."

"I really don't want to loose you again." I looked up at him and he smiled, "You will never loose me muñeca. Never." He kissed my forehead.
We then heard a loud gunshots and yells, we stopped hugging and Luis ran towards the door, opening it. "Hey! Over here!" He yelled and a girl ran in followed by Leon and Luis closed the door.
"You!" Leon said as he started walking towards Luis, "Hey...Listen about earlier. I-" Luis said as he backed up to a wall. "Yeah about that.." Leon put his fist on Luis chest. I then placed my gun at the back of his head, Leon slowly turned around.

"Y/N?" He said a bit shock, "I'd prefer you keep your hands off my friend, white boy and we meet again didnt we." I said with a smile as I put my gun away and he just glared at me. "Hey! I see you found your 'missing señorita.' " Luis said as he looked at the girl and she walked over to us. "This 'señorita' has a name and it's Ashley and you both are?" She asks, "Names Luis, encantado" Luis smirked at her, I rolled my eyes. "Im Y/N, nice to meet you." I said with a smile and she gave me a nod.

"Great. We all have names. Now then-" Leon said as he grabbed Luis again, "Who are you two and what are you doing here." He continued, i was going to do something and Luis shook his head. "Very good questions, unfortunately." Luis said as he looked towards the window and we all saw that the villagers have now entered. "Hide. Now." Leon said and Ashley went to find a hiding place.
"In that case, help me muñeca." Luis asked me and we both moved a closet, I then felt someone behind me and it was Leon. He grabbed the closet, "Ashley quick, over here!" He said and she crawled in. "You too, go in." He said and I looked up at him. "I'm staying her-" "Just go in." He sternly said and I glared at him. I let go and crawled in the hole, "Be careful." I told Luis and he nod and they both lowered the closet.

"Guess we should start looking for a way to help them." I told Ashley and she nods, we both crawled out of the hole and led us at the back of the house. "Look up there!" She said as she pointed up, i looked up and it was the house which was connected with a bridge. "They would probably go up there since there's too many." She said, "I like you, we should get going then." I said and she smiled, "Just stay close to me." I said and she nods, we both made our way up to the bridge and a villager spotted us. "Aquí está la niña!" He yelled, a couple of them started to chase us which Ashley ran and I shoot. We made it to the house and Ashley opened the door, "Leon! This way, hurry!" She yelled and we all started to run towards the gates which Leon shot the crank which cause the gates to close and kill a villager.

"That's an interesting way to go." I said out of breath as I looked at Leon and he didn't look at me. Ashley then started to cough, "Ashley?" Leon said as he got close to her, "What's happening to me..?" Ashley coughed as she looked at her hands which had blood. "Ashley. Is this the first time you've coughed up blood like this?" Luis says as he grabbed her hand and she nods. "You wanna start explaining." Leon said, "The cough, the blood- it's caused by something called a "plaga." Ok, you see those "people" right? Well you have the same thing inside you, this what your experiencing, these symptoms. They're only the beginning." Luis explained.

"I don't wanna to become like them." Ashley said, "You are, well lucky. You see all the early stages, the parasite-the plaga. It's possible to remove it with a survival procedure and all you need is some know how. And oh yeah the right equipment." Luis said as he showed his stitch, "Wait you too?" Leon said, "No worries. See, I have a plan but you have to trust us." Luis says as he walked next to me, and Leon and Ashley both looked at each other. "I trust them...she protected me back there." Ashley whispered to Leon and he was hesitant but nod towards Luis. "Great! We're partners then." Luis said as he turned around, "Hey! why are you-" "No time for any questions. The clock is ticking." Luis said as he then turned to me. "You stay here with them.." "What? But what about you? I don't want to loose you again.." "I'll be okay muñeca. We'll see each other soon." He says as he kissed my forehead and walked away. "Why are you helping us?" Ashley asked, "Because it makes me feel better. Let's leave it at that. I will contact you later." Luis says as he left.

I then felt someone's hand on my shoulder, I turned around and it was Ashley. "He'll be back, we're partners now!" She said with a smile and I softly smiled back. "Thanks Ashley." I said and look towards Leon. "Let's go." He said and we followed him, "This is Roost. I've got bad news, Condor One. With the weather like this, the chopped can't make its approach. Can you stand by until it clears?" "Negative. Too dangerous, we're gonna get out of here and find someplace safe." "I'm sorry, I wish I could do more to help." "Don't worry about it. We'll swim home if we have to. Condor one out."

I was walking next to Ashley behind Leon, "That's your girlfriend?" I teased and he didn't respond, "Are you mad because I pulled a gun at you?" no response. "Because of umbrella?" he stopped walking and turned to me. "Cant you just be quiet." He said as he looked at me. "You know, you should really watch your tone white boy. We're saving your lives, we can always just leave." I said as I got close to his face. "Uh! I'm sure Leon is just tense." Ashley said as she pat Leon's shoulder, he scoffed and kept walking. "How come you don't have it?" She asked me as we followed Leon. "I got captured by the villagers. They just wanted to kill me for their satisfaction, so I got lucky?" I said and she nods. Leon pushed open a big gate and we followed.

"All right. Come on." Leon says and we followed inside. From the corner of my eye I saw Ashley being grabbed, "Ashley!" I yelled and grabbed her while Leon stabbed the tall man's arm. He then slapped Leon and we ran towards him. The man closed the gates, "Your soul requires cleansing, come child." He says, "We need to go!" I yelled and we all started to run. Villagers started to appear and we shot them as more kept coming. We made it to a bridge that wasn't in good condition and Ashley got her foot stuck.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I helped her and more villagers came. "I'll take care of Ashley, you go Leon." I said and he nods. I got her foot unstuck, "Thank you!" She hugged me, and I was about to hug her back when Leon told us to run. I looked and the bridge was breaking and we all ran. "Are you both okay?" He asked as we got up. "I'm okay!" Ashley says, "Me too.." I said and looked across the bridge, the man stared at me which cause me to get chills but kept it to myself. We continued walking, "Listen, He wants you Ashley. If we see him again you run." Leon turned to Ashley, "Wh-What about you?" Ashley asks. "Then he'll run too." I said and they both turned to me. "No. I'll do my job. You are going to run." He says as he looks at me. "He doesn't want me. So if anything he'll want both of you." I said and he shakes his head, "Y/N." "Leon, that is finale. We should get going." I said and he sighs. "Your so stubborn." He mumbles and I smiled. We continue to walk.