Chapter 1.

•••••••••••••••••
    Drop...Drop...Drop...Drop

I FELT RAINDROPS landing on my face, I slowly opened my eyes and saw that someone was dragging me by my feet. I looked down and my hands were tied up, I was being dragged inside a place, the person stopped and I quickly shut my eyes. I was picked up and carried, i was then placed down. "Te vamos a matar. Traidora." The person whispered and I heard the door shut.

I opened my eyes, and saw that I was being held at in a room. My body was aching in pain, "What happen.." I whispered as I tried to remember. I stopped and realized "Luis!" I remember now, me and Luis were sent to get a sample of the plaga for Wesker. Then Saddler discovered us, Luis told me to run but I was attacked from the back before I could even run. Fuck. "Please be okay.." I prayed and slowly got up. I realized that my gear was gone. I looked around my surroundings, there we're bookshelves, chairs, what a normal room would have. I made my way to a chair and saw that it was broken. I grabbed the broken leg and saw that it was sharp, i quickly started to cut the rope and luckily I was free.

I walked towards the door and leaned my ear close, I heard footsteps coming my way so I quickly grabbed the chair leg and my rope. I sat back at my spot and hid the leg behind me, I put the rope on top of my wrist and closed my eyes. I heard the door open and footsteps coming close, I slightly opened one eye and saw the person...was a person,I quickly grabbed the leg and sliced their throat, i got up and head towards the door and locked it. I saw that I was in a cabin, I looked out the window and it was near a lake, i explored the cabin and found my gear.

I grabbed my weapons and wrapped my pouch around my waist. I took an herb and felt my pain go away. I walked outside and by a far I saw a boat in the middle of the lake with blood surrounding it. "What the hell happened?" I saw an extra boat at the edge of the board walk so I made my way towards it, got in and turned it on and drove towards the boat. As I got closer, I saw a man laying down. I got in his boat and checked his pulse. "Okay...your alive, hopefully you wake up soon." I started his boat up and drove to land.

We made it and I dragged the man's body to the land, "Holy shit your heavy.." I catch my breath and then observed him, he was a good looking man...he had noticeable muscles as well. Not bad for a white boy, I looked at his hand and saw blood on it. I grabbed his hand and then looked at him, he had blood in his mouth. I cleaned his mouth and his hand, "You have it, don't you?" I asked and shook my head, "You have to get up." I let go of his hand and tried to wake him up but there was no reaction. I was tired of trying, it felt like hours has passed so I got up to explore the surroundings.
••••••••••••
                               Leon POV

I quickly got up and checked my arms, I let out a deep breath and looked at my surrounding. "What the hell...wasn't I in the water.." I mumbled, I got my gun and looked around when a lady showed up. I aimed my gun at her, "Your finally awake and put your gun away, I rescued you and took care of you for about...3 hours." She said as she came closer to me, I slowly lowered my gun and she softly smiled.

"Who are you and why are you here." I asked her, "My name is Y/N L/N.  I'm here to find my partner." She said and I just looked at her. "Choose the wrong place for a vacation." I said and she slightly laughed, "By partners I meant work partners. Now what about you white boy, who are you and why are you here." She asked, "Leon Kennedy. I'm here to find someone as well." "Partner?" "Someone's daughter." "So your on a mission huh?" "Arent you?" "Eh, yeah. So this person, have any luck where she might be." She asked, "You sure are nosey." I sternly said.

She shrug and smirked, "One of my specialties. Now if you excuse me I have to get going." She said as she turned around. "Where are you going? It's not safe out there." I said and she looked back at me. "I'll be careful. Until we meet again, white boy." She smiled and walked away. I then looked around and saw that she left a herb for me and ammo. I grabbed them and took the herb.

"Can't get distracted. Condor One to Roost. Do you read me?" "Condor One? You've been radio silent for three hours. Are you alright?" "Yeah..im fine. Wont let it happen again." "And the church?" "Still looking for whatever "key" I need. I also met a girl, Y/N L/N, need you to run a background check." "Copy that. I'm glad your okay. Roost out."

I walked inside a building and got some supplies, "Condor One this is Roost, i have the intel you requested on Y/N L/N, she works with Luis. I think you know where this is going." "So they both work for umbrella.." I mumbled, "Yeah, I'll send you the details. Remember Baby Eagle is your priority." "Copy that. Condor One out." I said and kept walking.