- Little Dancer

extra notes: i wasn't planning to update, but i'm back..probably! have a short little drabble for now. i could've sworn somebody requested this but i can't seem to find them! pardon me.
clown's KoFi: partycoffin.

he swayed his hips to the steady rhythm of the music, nodding his head and tapping his foot on the cold tiled floor; completely unaware of your eyes hovering over him. wally was always in his own little world while listening to music, entirely engrossed and unaware of his surroundings.
releasing a breathy laugh at his antics, you come up behind him, wrapping an arm over his waist in means to join his little jig. instinctually, he jumps, caught of guard- smacking you right in the nose.
luckily, though, it didn't hurt much; soft stuffing encased in felt wasn't particularly detrimental or dangerous to your health. you sigh as wally looks at you, bashfully clasping the same hand around the nape of his neck.

"i'm awfully sorry.. i zoned out. you know how it is." he explained, chuckling and turning round to face you fully. "yeah, yeah. i know. don't be sorry, it didn't hurt anyway." you reassure him, giving him a quick smile and a wink before pulling him back in your arms as you had originally intended. you place your chin on his head and wrap one arm around the small of his back, as you both began to sway back and forth to the smooth jazz playing on the stereo in silence.
it went on like that for a little while. embraced in one another's company, not needing to say anything. you occasionally stepped on his feet, causing you both to erupt into little fits of laughter. it was one of those rare romantic moments between the two of you that made your heart swirl when you remembered it.