Chapter 7

"Dad I'm home!"

"Guest room." I head upstairs and open the door to the guest room.

"I'm going to a party."

"There's no drugs is there right?"

"Only cute boys."

"Sure. Have fun."

"Thanks dad."

I head to my room with the girls and walk into my closet. I bring out the chest that dad had made and told them to get wild.

"So much bathroom suit."

"I'm gonna start selling them out. I need the money more than this many bathing suits."

"Some of these things are expensive."

"I never really thought about the price."

"I'm taking this one."

They choose their bathing suits and I choose mine which was a lot revealing but whenever I wear bathing suits it didn't leave much to the imagination.

With my size boobs they will look great

With my size boobs they will look great. I wear a large jeans shirts and t-shirt over it.

I went to the kitchen and get myself a poptart.

"Your dad seems like a cool person."

"Number 1 dad."

We talk about random things until Carmen decided its best if we leave now. I let dad know left before we go in Carmen's car.

I was planning on drinking alot tonight despite it being a school night. I probably won't even go tomorrow if dad think I'm too hangover.

"There's the house. Wow that's huge."

"Its for a guy name Elijah. He seem well off."

"He's gorgeous." Kala seen to like Elijah. I don't know what the guy look like so...

Carmen park down the street and we get out.

"Let's get this party started!" I could feel the music the closer we get. It seems to already be in full swing.

Becca open the door and we were hit with the smell of booze, cheap perfume and cigarettes I guess. Though there's probably more than cigarettes here.