Chapter 6

"Lunchtime!"

I ran from the classroom like the devil was chasing me. I ran all the way to the cafetería because I'm in the mood for pizza.

"California over here. I got you pizza."

"I love you so much. I swear this school is out to get me."

I chomp down on my pizza. "Someone is hungry."

She has no idea.

"Oh Stryker is coming this way." Say what? My face is literally covered with cheese. I grab a napkin and wipe as fast as possible.

I smell cigarettes before the culprit was beside me.

"You still got some cheese...here." He wipe the side of my mouth with his finger. "Perfect."

I look at Carmen who was grinning.

"Can I help you with something?"

"Not really." He take out a cigarette and lit it up. "Can't I sit with the beautiful ladies."

"Not while your girlfriend is killing California with her eyes,"Carmen said.

"Forget about her. She's testing her limits. So I'll see you at that party tonight?"

"Maybe."

He lean in close to my ear and I watch Carmen and the others eyes widen.

"I'm looking forward to you being there." He stand up and I watch him walk away.

Kala looks like she want to scream and Becca was just frozen.

"He's so interested in you. I can't wait for that party."

"According to Kyle it's a pool party."

"We need a bathing suit,"Kala said.

"Just come mine. I have enough bathing suits to open a store."

"Anything skimpy?"

"You're gonna have to wait to find out."

I love shopping so I tend to buy more than I need. Its a habit I got from dad because he's much a shopaholic like I am.

The bell rang and there goes free time. I return the tray and part ways with the girl.