Britain and company (Mostly the old man)

*Britain, as his children and grandchildren cause chaos and ruin his house. Oklahoma set off a twister, that dragged the gasoline up to the atmosphere, and now its coming down. One fire. At his house.*  

Britain: I've come to a point in my life where I need a stronger word than fuck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Britain educating his grandkids on how to de-escalate anything*

Britain: You can de-escalate any situation by simply saying, 'Are we about to kiss?'

Britain: Doesn't work for getting out of speeding tickets, by the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*British Empire standing over a beaten China*

Britain: If I'm really as evil as you say I am, then have the gods strike me down where I stand.

*Lightning strikes Britain*

Britain: Ha! Nice try, jackass! Next time, give it your A-game!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Australia asked Britain to help him in his war against the Emus*

Britain: Physically, yes, I could fight a bird. But emotionally? Imagine the toll.

*He did help his son after a weird and awkward conversation about fighting birds*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Britain after America sent him the Declaration of Independence*

Britain: Well, well, well... if it isn't my old friend: the dawning realization that I fucked up bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Britain comforting a sad Alaska whos black clothes got made fun of*

Britain: When someone points at your black clothes and asks whose funeral it is, having a look around the room and saying 'Haven't decided yet' is typically a good response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Britain talking to England after France won a fight*

Britain: If you can't beat her, dress better than her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Third Reich coming to try and negotiate the terms of Britain joining him in WWII and realizing the myths of the Brit Great family were true. They ARE all mad* 

Britain: I'm going to defeat you with the power of friendship! ... And this knife I found.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Britain standing over a beaten China (AGIN DUDE, REALLY)*

Britain: You seem familiar, have I threatened you before?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*British Empire 'talking' to India after the great mutiny*

Britain: Fool me once, I'm gonna kill you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Teen age Britain in 500 AD sassing England*

Britain: BEHOLD, the field in which I grow my fucks! Lay thine eyes upon it, and thou shalt see that it is barren!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Britain before his morning tea, and Scotland asks him a question*

Britain: People are always asking me if I'm a morning person or a night person.
Britain: And I'm just like, 'Buddy! I'm barely even a PERSON!'