08 - Date at the(almost)end of Lemonade Mouth

Okay so this is an OC x Stella book, and this is gonna be a date of theirs as you know their dating. Also this ship of the OC Jake and Stella is no way disrespect to Hayley Kiyoko(Stella's actress in the movie)and her sexuality.

Anyway onto the date of the book.This part takes place before part 07.Also the OC of Jake you can make up what he looks like I don't really care so ignore what I said what he looks like.

Jake POV
  So today was the day, my date with Stella. I know that they're really is no perfect first date. But I have an idea, dinner and a movie.

I know that's the textbook first date, but u got no other ideas.Anyway I grab my car keys and drive or pick up Stella.

Stella- Alright Foster, what are we doing?

Me- Movies, then after we'll do something  my dumb.

Stella- So basically anytime we hangout but plus a movie.

Me- Yea pretty much.

Stella- Okay but what movie?

Jake- Scream 4.

Stella- What!? Noway.

Jake- Yes.

3rd Person POV
AT THE THEATER
Worker- What movie?

Jake- Scream 4.

Worker- How old are both of you?

Jake- 15

Stella- 15

Worker- Alright I'm gonna need to see your student I.D.'s.

Jake and reached into his wallet and grabbed it, and Stella got here from her pocket.

Alright, Mr. Foster, Ms. Yamada, here are your tickets to "Scream 4" enjoy.Place to buy food is down there.

They went to buy food.

Jake- Can we get some be large popcorn and a nacho thing, and two medium sized cups.

Worker- Alright that's $31.99

Jake handed the cash and they got their stuff.

Stella- How'd you know I like nachos.

Jake- I knew simply because you told because you know, I listen.

She smiled and held his hand as they got their sodas and got to the theater.

They had good moments, held hands, leaned on the others shoulder.

AFTER ZA MOVIE
Stella- That was a good movie.

Jake- I agree, but one thing if we are gonna keep dating, can we not tell anyone but the band.

Stella- Of course, but why?

Jake- I've had some other relationships and they never ended in a good way. Mainly because found out and made rumors of us.

Stella- That's not gonna happen for us.

Jake- I know.

They kissed and Jake toke Stella home.

Stella- Bye, Jake.

Jake- Bye Stella, I love you.

Stella- I...

She froze for a moment, in that moment Jakes heart almost ripped in two, but then said "I love you too, Jake Foster."

And with that their hands spilt and Jake drove home.

As he got home, his parents asked where he was for then night and he said "I was on date, I got to go shower.". Jake was happy and so was Stella.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Short as fuck chapter but I lost my copy of the movie script that I was using for this book so I had to order a new one. Next chapter is next Wednesday

Word Count: 519