05 - The Aftermath of the Bash

It was Monday morning the band was in Brenigan's office standing like solid brick walls.

Brenigan- Well, well, well.That was quite a show you all put on at the Halloween Bash.Mm. Heh, heh. You're very talented. Very. But just for your information, a high school dance is no place for a...political tirade.Yeah. What you did Friday night was completely...Completely disruptive. And you. You promised there'd be no funny business.

Stella- But it wasn't funny. We just spoke our minds and- - Principal Brenigan, you shut us down.

Brenigan- Yes, I shut you down, because the decisions I make are for the good of this school, okay? And with that good in mind, Lemonade Mouth is finished. You will not use the music room. You will not use the instruments. If I hear so much as a hum coming from the locker-room showers, I will suspend you. Understood? Good. Dismissed.

Stella and Jake walked out and held each others hands.

Stella- Well than I guess this is the end of our band.

Wen- Just because we can't play doesn't mean that we can't still be friends, besides I think you and Jake here will be just fine.

He said pointing out the fact that they were holding hands.

Mo- Ya when did this happen?

Olivia- Aw, you guys look so cute together.

Stella- It only happened last week, okay so calm down.

Charlie- Jake and Stella sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

Jake- Be quiet Charlie.

AT LUNCH
Stella- "This year's Halloween Bash will best be remembered for the powerful performances by surprise standout Lemonade Mouth."

Mo- "A champion for students sidelined by the high school privileged and elite."

Stella- Can you believe it?

Wen- Our first review.And last, apparently.

Girls walk by giggling and looking at Charlie.

Charlie- I think they like us.

Jake- Ha, ha.

Olivia- I'm not sure it's us they like, Charlie. What do you mean?

Wen- Come on, bro.

Jake- Never mind. Never mind.

HERE COMES A MONTAGE OF LEMONADE MOUTH GETTING FAMOUS AT MESA HIGH
As Mo and Olivia walk through the halls there a bunch of posters supporting Lemonade Mouth.

Random Girl- Oh, my gosh, it's them.

Random Girl 2- Awesome. Lemonade Mouth.

Olivia- Oh, hey.

Random Girl 3- Hi.

Mo- Hey.

OUTSIDE OF MESA HIGH
Jake- And then I was thinking we could go the movies.

Brenigan- Don't poke it.You've gotta pull it down. Just yank it right off the wa--Hey, Stella, Jake. Come here.Now, I thought I made myself clear.This lemonade business is over.

Stella- It wasn't us.

Brenigan- You're playing a dangerous game here, miss.

Jake- We had nothing to do with that.

Brenigan- And you're gonna lose.

He walks off, Jake and Stella just keep on with their conversation.

Brenigan- Hector, it is not a piata.Don't poke it, hit it. Take it down!

AT DANTE'S PIZZA
Jake- What would you say...

Stella- lf, um, we told you we could play again?

Mo- Heh. I'd say you're nuts.Brenigan is never gonna change his mind.

Wen- We're not talking about at school.We're talking about here.

Charlie- Here?

Wen- Mm-hm.Look, guys, I--I gave Dante our CD, and he loved it. Yeah, and he said we could start playing here. Principal Brenigan can tell us we can't play at school, but he can't tell us not to play here. And it could become a regular gig.

Stella- Mm-hm.

Olivia- Wait, wait, a regular gig?I barely made it through the first one.

Charlie- Guys, my parents already think.I'm at soccer practice every afternoon. There's no way I can pull this off.

Mo- Me either. Scott eats here, and I'm pretty much planning on not seeing him again for the rest of my life.

Jake- Guys, we mean something to people.Lemonade Mouth is their voice.

Stella- It's like we're at the center of a movement here.

Mo- Guys, good luck with your movement, but I've got homework to do.

Jake- Mo.

Jake- Let's go.

OUTSIDE OF DANTE'S
Charlie- Mo, you okay?

They all look up to see a giant poster of them for the Halloween bash and it says in big yellow letters "Don't Stop The Revolution!".

Jake- What? No way.

Olivia- Oh, it's beautiful.

Mo- Look at us up there.Maybe we do matter.

Stella- Of course we do.

————————————————————
AND THAT IS CHAPTER 5, IF YOUVE WATCHED THE MIVIE YOU KNOW WHATS NEXT

WORD COUNT: 742