19. Fourteen Says Hi

(Fifteen's POV)

We go to the island, but we're not sure yet if that's Bohol or we're far from there. We left our boat at the nearest dock, and then walk straight ahead of the island to find any people.

The white sands hurt my feet because of the too much heat even though I wear my boots. It's like, half of the weather looks like I'm back at Mexico. Rex and Greyson don't seem to be hurt by the scorching sun, which I guess they're resistant to it.

After minutes of walking, with our bags still at our back, I'm pretty sure I'm going to collapse now. Later, we found a cottage so we stay there until we can walk again. This time, more people show up, so that's when Greyson and Rex ask where the place is. We're in Leyte, at the southern part. Good thing the guy was a tourist, so we borrowed a map of the Philippines from them. It says Bohol is just near from here, one island to go.

We stayed at the nearest hotel at the town for the night. We have the same room because it will cause too many expenses if we stay apart, and we can't afford that. Besides, we almost know each other's so it's easy for us to rest together.

Greyson places the Device right at the table and study the dot in Europe while Rex was busy watching at different news in the TV that might be related with Eleven. Sure, what we are doing is for Eleven. But part of me feels bad because when the last time I talked to her in my visions, she tells me to help her immediately. Instead, I continue to find Fourteen, but found nothing in the end.

"Do you guys think that maybe the visions I had with Eleven was controlled by Setrakus Ra?" I ask Rex and Greyson.

They look at each other, then to me. "Fifteen, Setrakus Ra might not be here yet -"

"No, she's right," Rex tells Greyson. "The Mog Leader was already here."

"How can you be so sure with that?" Greyson demands.

"Because I met him."

Greyson silenced for a moment. "Right, but he can't control your visions because... uh, he still doesn't know about the five yet?"

He says that as if it's like a question. But he's got a point. Some Mogs might know about us already, but not all. I heard Mogs are everywhere, scouting and looking in every part of the world. So maybe, some branches have not yet told the General or something...

Later that night, Rex lingers from his bed and invites us to join him downstairs for diner. Greyson agrees, but I told them I'm going to sleep early.

"I have to go out alone tomorrow, maybe find some clues somewhere," I told them both.

"Where already doing it," Greyson says. "I'm checking the news-" Rex hits his ribs with his elbow and Greyson made a small yelp.

"It's okay, but make sure you'll stay safe," Rex says as I nod. "And, I'm going to take the first watch while you're sleeping, after we eat our diner."

So both of them went out while I crawl up to my bed and suddenly felt my eyelids weigh down.

Like Greyson says, I have to try connecting with Eleven again tonight, so I did it. When I'm dreaming, the scenes changed from black fogs to a dark cell- Eleven's cell.

"Eleven, are you here?" I whisper somewhere. This time, I can already see my legs whenever I look down. I can hear my slow tiptoe as if it's the reality. But after a minute, there's still no response.

I look around and stare at the only shred of light that's shines from the outside, where Eleven sits always. But the area was clean, no signs of Eleven. I realize the door was already open, which makes me think that Eleven might escaped already.