《Chapter 4: Training Days: Part Two》

Liaanna's POV
August 6, 3 days until school starts, 1:20pm

We just got lost in our own facility.

I scanned the area to see if I could find a clue that led us to which way Cirah disappeared.

“I think we’re lost,” Savvanna observed as she looked around.

“Great observation, Captain Obvious,” Daniel mocked.

That guy has some serious sarcasm problems. It's like sarcasm is his second language or something. I'm very sure that it is.

“We don’t need your sarcastic comments, Daniel!” Matthew exclaimed as he clenched his fists.

It looks like Daniel is getting on all our nerves today. Not good. Not good at all. Especially for a team.

Everyone was bickering about how to get to the room Cirah was in. That was about  a solid three minutes wasted.

I came to the conclusion that we needed a plan. I pushed up my black glasses and found some courage to speak to everyone.

I have social anxiety, so what I’m about to do, won’t happen often.

“Alright people,” I spoke up as everyone turned to me.

I’m going to regret saying this for a long time.

“We need to take some deep breaths, take action, and start acting like a team,” I continued.

Yep, I'm definitely going to regret this.

“That said, let’s figure this out.”

Maybe they listened to me after that little speech, not that it was meant to be inspiring, but so we could work together, not against each other.

We don’t need some sort of civil war to tear us apart anytime soon, like in the superhero movies.

I also regret saying every word that I just said in the last minute. That was probably the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever done.

“So, how do we find wherever Cirah went? It’s not like she has a tracker or even the same tracker that we have!” Savvanna boomed.

“That’s it!” Makenna exclaimed.

“What’s ‘it'?” Matthew asked.

“Vannessa, could you see if you hack into Cirah's tracker for us, please?” Makenna requested.

She pushed some buttons on her Gi Band, and a small projection came out from the center of the Gi Band. A red dot was flashing with Cirah’s coordinates labeled under the dot.

“Follow me, and this time, we won’t get lost," Vannessa stated as she walked in what we hoped was the right direction.

We followed very close behind while admiring our surroundings. I looked at the ceiling to find vents.

Just in case I need to sneak around sometime. It's not like I need to, but you never know.

Eventually, we made it to the room that Cirah was in. Congrats to us.

“Took you guys long enough,” Cirah scoffed.

She was right. It took us probably forever to find our way to wherever we are.

“Apologies, there were some complications,” Makenna explained.

There were complications all right. Only because half of the time we were arguing, which is not fun. Unless you like arguments.