Don't do it without a condom!

A/N: Heyy! This is not a very long chapter, but I'll post the next one tomorrow/ on Monday! We're starting with a sneak peek into the future!

Enjoy <33

Sneak peek into the future:👀👀
I know I promised my mother not to do dangerous things. I promised her I would come back to America alive. I promised her to be responsible and to think with my brain. But as you guys know, I'm not very good at keeping my promises. I'm doing the exact opposite right now. 

My left hand still clings to the iron beam. While my foot rests on the bottom of the ladder. Don't look down... don't look down... don't look down. Shit. I looked down and there I see the city, Barcelona turns completely yellow in the light of the setting sun. I take a deep breath in and a deep breath out. Only three more steps and then I'm there... then I'm there... then I'm there... 

A strong gust of wind blows through my hair and I press my body as close as possible to the stone building. Then I pull myself up onto the next ledge. I don't want to anymore, I just want to go back down, with solid ground under my feet. But I have to go on. I need to find him and this is the last place he can be. 'PABLOOOOOO!' I scream as loud as I can, but my voice is carried away by the strong wind. 'PABLOOOO!!!' I scream again. I gasp through the long swipe. Suddenly I hear a soft voice above me. 'Nina?'

Back to the present:
Every day a strange feeling gnaws at my stomach. In a few days, it will be my third show, which means that from then on I only have two months left here, in Barcelona. Nicole keeps talking about 'normal' life in America. She pretends this was some kind of vacation, but secretly Barcelona feels like my 'normal' life now. The beach, Camp Nou, our office, Pedri's house... going back to America now seems absurd.

'Nina, are you still there?' a stern voice asks. When I look up I see Arnold standing right in front of me. 'Uhh yeah...' I say cautiously. 'So you just heard you're going to London as well?'

'Wait what?' Rickey looks at me all excited. 'There is a special hairdresser there. For our third runway show, he is the only one who can make the right hairstyle for us. So we have to go to him, in London! MY home city.' Rickey squeals. 'Yes, but there won't be any time to meet up with family. You guys will take a plane to London and immediately will fly back.' Arnold says.
Pretty environmentally polluting, but okay.

Rickey nods fast, but she still looks super excited. 'You guys have around 4 hours in London, but two of those hours you'll be spending at the hair-dresser.' Arnold explains.
When he is done giving us all the information we needed, we could finally go downstairs again.

It was the first time our waists were getting measured. I was pretty nervous, but Nicole told me that they weren't very precise and that if you deviated from the beauty standard, that would be okay.

After we got downstairs and finished all our appointments, we go back upstairs to get our things. Rickey can't stop talking about London and how much she likes it. I expected that I would miss America very much and that I would like to go there for a weekend. But all I miss about America is some of my friends and that's it! Hearing Rickey talk about England like that, surprises me about how little I feel when I think about having to go back to America. Of course, it's different for Rickey, since her boyfriend lives there and I don't have one.

As we walk outside the sun is already shining brightly, although it is only 9:00 in the morning. I'm jealous of Lily as her session doesn't start until 11am! Rickey and I walk down the street and I suddenly see a recognizable car.