Betrayal

I can't sleep tonight.

The previous weeks I have practiced a lot for the show. I think I've seen Lily three times in two weeks. That is very little for us. I saw Mikky a little more often, because Pedri and Frenkie always go to training together.

I still haven't fully recovered from lying in Pablo's car full of puke. The orange stain on the backseat is clean, but Pablo told me the puke smell still hasn't gone completely. I have seen Pablo a lot in the past two weeks.

He had to come for an interview with Mr. Dallas four times and we meet almost every day. Usually we are together for ten minutes, somewhere random in the city. Then we make sure no one sees us. We also call every single day. We haven't kissed since the last time. I'm actually totally okay with that. It's also nice that we can just talk. The photos on the internet are spread super fast. On one of the photos you can see us in the background. I'm lying half on the floor and Pablo holds me up by my arms.

We are now officially a couple according to the internet. I actually expected that Pedri wouldn't like this, but he doesn't say anything about it. He knows that we are coupled up on the internet, but that doesn't seem to bother him.

Now it's November 13: the day before the show. On November 19, me, Mikky and Lily will leave to Qatar. The boys will leave with the entire team on November 15. So you would think we won't see them for five days, but there is a problem. The teams sleep in separate buildings and they have no free time to see us or to visit us. The coaches of the teams do this so that the players can fully concentrate on football. So we won't see them for longer than five days.

I open the curtains and let the sunlight in. It is currently 6AM, but I can't sleep anymore. At 11AM, everyone is meeting on the beach. It was Ansu's idea. I sign and walk downstairs to grab a bowl for my cereal. I eat cereal everyday. I don't know if it's healthy or not, but I don't care.

At 10AM, Pedri finally comes downstairs. I already had breakfast, got ready for the beach, called my mom and I did a work-out. We go to the beach in a rush and we're the second ones. Pablo, Ansu, Ferran and another girl are already at the volleyball net. Me and Pedri drop our stuff and we join them.

The girl wears a very pink bikini and she smiles friendly when I arrive. Pedri gives her an awkward hug and Ferran walks towards me. 'So, Nina this is Sira, my girlfriend.' I smile. I did not know Ferran had a girlfriend, but I try not to look too surprised. 'Nice to meet you!' I say and she smiles. 'Also nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you.'

I raise my eyebrows. What did she hear about me? 'Guys, wanna play?' It's Ansu. 'Of course man!' Ferran says and he walks over to the boys. Now it's just me and Sira. 'You've probably seen a lot off things on the internet about me and Ferran, but please don't judge.' she starts. She has a very Spanish accent. I frown. 'I haven't heard anything... two months ago I lived in America.' I explain. She smiles. 'That's amazing. Well.... I'm Luis Enriques daughter.' she says. I nod slowly not knowing who that is. 'He'll coach Spain this world cup.' she says. 'Lots off people thought me and Ferran have a relationship because off my dad, but we go way back.' she explains. 'Ooh... well I didn't know anything! But I think you guys are a great couple.' I say and I look at Ferran. She smiles.

'We have our ups and downs...' she stares at him and a silence falls. 'Sorry! Just a question... ehm... sorry, but why are you here? Are you and Pedri dating or something?' she asks. I gasp. 'Omg no! Did Ferran tell you that?' I ask. 'No, he hasn't told me anything. I actually thought it would be just the two of us!' she says. I giggle a bit. 'Ooh! I do have something for you, now that you're here.' she says and she runs to her back. I follow her. '

She shows me an envelope. 'I assume that you'll also go to Qatar.' she says while she hands me the envelope. 'Yes...' I answer. 'In this envelope is a whole schedule plus tickets and everything is arranged. I understand that you'll probably go with Nikky to Qatar,' she says. 'Mikky.' I mumble but she doesn't here me. 'But, me and all the other "Spanish girlfriends" are going on this trip together. And, I like you so you're welcome to join us.' she says. I smile.