Fireworks

A/N: Finally a new chapter! I have a lot of exams so I might post a little less now, but later I'll post faster! If you have suggestions, ideas or an opinion about the book, let me know <3 (around 3000 words btw)

(Don't forget to follow, vote or comment) Enjoy!

31 december 2022

I impatiently tap my foot on the stone floor. I'm at Barcelona's airport waiting for Mikky. Tonight is New years Eve, and I couldn't be more excited. We're spending the night at Mikky's and Frenkie's house.

After Christmas I didn't see Pablo. He was training a lot again and I was busy with work as well. Yesterday I've met my new agent. It's a lady and she's around 30 years old. She just gave me a schedule and now I officially have to go to my "training" for the next runway show. 

The theme is Love and Selena Gomez is performing with her song: Love you like a Love song. I'm super excited for this show, because my outfit is absolutely terrific!

I'll wear a pajama from Victoria's Secret and I'll walk onto the catwalk together with Rickey. Lily will walk with another girl. (Our outfits:) 

I can't wait to show Mikky my outfit and to tell her about what happened between me and Pablo

I can't wait to show Mikky my outfit and to tell her about what happened between me and Pablo. I haven't felt so motivated and happy in a lot of times. Suddenly I see Mikky in the crowd struggling with her suitcase. I quickly run to her to help her.

When she sees me, she immediately hugs me. 'It's so good to see you!' she says. 'How was your Christmas?' I ask her. 'It was so good to be home. I felt so much relieve when I could finally hug my parents and brothers again!' she says. 'And I of course arranged everything for Paris! I can't believe we're going in eight days already!' Mikky says while we walk to Starbucks. 

'Yes! I'm so excited to model for your brand. What have you arranged actually?'
'Well I've booked the flight, our hotels, the restaurants and I've bought tickets to go to the Eiffeltower. Ooh! And I've arranged a good studio, so we can take good picture's.' Mikky says. I smile. 'Sounds good.'

We're going to Paris for four days. Three of those days we have to go to the studio and take picture's, but it's also important that we share our trip on social media. It's all part of Mikky's campaign for her new brand. I still can't believe that she asked me!

'One cappuccino and a croissant please... do you want anything Nina?' Mikky grabs her creditcard. 'No thanks, I don't drink coffee.' I say. The little man behind the counter looks at me with a weird face and then rolls his eyes. Then he walks away to grab Mikky's coffee.

'So what are the plans for tonight?' I ask Mikky. 'Well you guys are welcome all day and me and Frenk will just order some pizza for everyone.' Mikky says. 'Who is everyone?' I ask. 'Pedri, You, Lily, Pablo, Aurora, Frenkie, me, Memphis, Eric, Ferran, Sira, Ansu, Robert, Anna and Alejandro.' Mikky says. 'Gracias.' she says to the man and she grabs her coffee. 'Wow that's a lot of people.' I say while we walk towards the exit. Mikky nods. 'Yes, but enough about Paris and tonight... I wanna hear everything about Christmas.' she says.