Katniss

Katniss PoV

I wake up from my black out in a cell. Peeta is asleep and holding me tight. I guess he refused to leave. I get out of his grip without waking him up, I stand up and start looking at my surroundings. I see some paintings and I sneak to them so the guards outside the cell wont notice I'm awake. I take the painting of the wall and start using the corner of the frame and I start stabbing away. I keep myself from screaming to not wake up Peeta. The cell door opens and Haymitch walks in. I continue the process even faster and he runs and knocks the frame out of my hand. 

- No Katniss, the war is over you're free don't do that. I thought the mutt was gone. Haymitch tells me.

I sign that I can't talk by pointing at my throat and he gives me some paper and a pen. The mutt disappeared with Snow and all the poison aswell I write, this time it wasn't a lie. But I also wrote that I still deserve to die and everything. I'm a killer, killing is a crime.   

- No, Katniss. Peeta might not be awake at the moment but he doesn't want you dead. He needs you. He will break without you. He's like a the wings and you are the MockingJay. You can't fly without him making you broken, he can't exist without you. 

That's when it hits me that I always called myself a MockingJay without wings and Haymitch words sunk deep as I knew Peeta was the wings. With him I could fly. Haymitch gave me a letter and then called some doctors to sew my stomache back into a piece because of how many times I hit myself with the frame. It woke Peeta up and he came crawling against me.

- What happened to her? He asks some doctors.

- She stabbed herself with the frame of the painting. Were sowing her stomache back so it can heal faster. One of the doctors said.

- Hey Peeta, stay with me. I say but it barely comes out because my throat is still very swollen. 

- Always. He says before I pass out from all the blood. 

I wake up and he is still next to me, he had opened the letter and he started reading it for me.

- Katniss, I know you wanted Snow dead but it was good you shot Coin aswell. She was on her way to the same way as Snow. I want to say goodbye to you for real but I will be in the votings for a president and I therefore can't be seen at your side. I have gotten a ride for you and Peeta out of the Capitol, you will be sent on a secret hovercraft that nobody will know about so you wont have to be stressed about answering any questions. I hope we will see eachother one day. Prim unfortuantly passed away in the hands of Coin. But you go and live your life. I hope the best for you and Peeta. 
Plutarch.

I start crying as I heard about my sister's death. Peeta goes out and gets a wheelchair and he puts me in it. He takes me to the spot where Plutarch said the hovercraft would be. There we see it, a hovercraft that is just about to land, it opens and Peeta rolls me into the hovercraft. He straps me down so I wont roll in the taking of off the hovercraft. When were in the air he untied me so I could roll a little free but I just stay in the same corner being ashamed off all the things I did. I know I still have a bit of poison in me but I know it's barely anything. It's healing every second though. When we get to district 12 I head towards my home. Peeta helps me up the stairs and puts me in my bed. He's about to go out from my room then I say one sentance to make him stay.

- Stay with me. I say to him. He turns and walks towards me.

- Always. He says and gets in my bed. I lay my head and hears his heart beat. As always it calms me down. I fall asleep and wake up in the middle of the night. Peeta also wakes up. My lips comes towards his and we kiss passionatly. I never wanted this moment to end. We kissed for probably half an hour and then I went to bed. The next month we realized I was pregnant. I've been pregnant since that day and I can't wait for our baby to arrive. After eight more months the baby has arrived. It wasn't just one we had gotten twins. My hair had also fully grown back and I had it in a single braid as before. There's only one thing I wished for and that was to be able to walk again. I knew that was never going to be possible but I was still happy over mine and Peeta's little family. I never knew I could love someone so much as I love him. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hewo

The end by the way

Thank you guys for a hundred reads on this story. :)

Thanks for 200 reads on this story! :) :)

Thank you for 300 reads on this story! :) :) :)

Thank you for 400 reads on this story! :) :) :) :)

Thank you for 500 reads on this story! :) :) :) :) :) 

Thank you for 600 reads on this story! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thank you for 700 reads on this story! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thank you for 800 reads on this story! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thank you for 900 reads on this story! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1000 READS ON THIS STORY!! I'M TRULY GRATEFUL! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thank you for 1100 reads on this story! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thank you for 1200 reads on this story! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thank you for 1300 reads on this story! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thank you for 1700 reads on this story!