◇11◇

I sit on the rooftop of the apartment  in the dark and stare off into space. So many things missing or all over the show.

I lost Theo and Mina.

I lost Arisu again, and now Usagi.

I could leave Chishiya to wake up on his own and find his own way but something is keeping me back to stay and make sure he's okay. Images from earlier flash through my mind and my face warms again. My sigh deepens

He is undeniably attractive, and his cocky attitude adds to it. He's snow to darkened rooted hair and darken brown eyes are beautiful. His acts to act as unbothered shatter any resentment I held towards him after he hurt himself to save me. The man who lives to survive no matter what, risked his life for me, I own him this much.

The sky is enlightened by stars that capture me for a second before a cold breeze drags me out. I only then remember I destroyed my sweater for the unconscious bastard. I get up and walk back to enter the building again towards the apartment.

The place's only source of light is the candles I put up. The living room is where I should sleep but the thought of leaving Chishiya on his own twists my insides. He's unconscious. I try convince myself that's the only reason I feel the need to be by his side. I slowly lift his head and sit on the bed then place his head on my lap. I move strands of his hair from his peaceful face, he doesn't move or stir in his sleep but his breathing tells me he'll probably be up by tomorrow. I close my eyes with my hand in his soft hair.

♤♡◇♧

3rd POV

"You are now my new favorite pillow"

You hear the raspy voice talk from on top of you, settling into your stomach as Chishiya pulls himself closer to your body, by the waist, snuggling his face into your stomach, arms tight around the waist.

"Good morning to you too"
he looks up at you with a bored face before smiling with closed eyes

"Good morning" he then dramatically drops back into my lap. "Yeah no. You seem such better now. I should of left you to die in here"  you'd push him to his side as he lays then flat on his back as he stares up at the ceiling.

"...god my head is throwing"

"Then you need something warm to drink" he slowly starts to get up with a bit of a groan.

"Wait-" he stops in action and looks at you wary

"Don't get up...I'll do it" he slowly moves to lay down again but you'd grabbed a pillow and placed it under his head. Moving away towards the kitchen, heat water and make his tea and add the rose petals. You brought it back but he's already sitting up.

"I thought I told you not to get up" he grins

"Well sorry Nurse Sora. I just needed to get up"

"How about you get better first. Starting with your headache" Gently handing him the tea and sit on the bed side as he sips it before putting it down on the bed side table.

"If I were to assume any better. I'd think you care about me now" he grins

"Is your head feeling better?" His face takes a pause before his lips turn upward slightly again.

"Did you poison this? Is that why you've tended to my wounds, made me tea and are asking if I'm feeling better?" He questions

"Okay you seem to be much better based on how much you can run your mouth now. What? You like this baby treatment?"

"I mean of course. You're finally not being so tense with me" his words take a hit at me and I almost flinch at them. he's right but he doesn't need me to confirm it