♡6♡

Today was different. I felt a rush to adrenaline and excitement when the moon made its appearance and the stars made its way too to say hello. Today I have 4 days on me since my last game and the topic of Beach has been crossing my mind too often for comfort. I'm currently hiding now, waiting for the current game to end so the owners of these car can come out and help me out to find their base.

An hour passed and they were out. A group of 5 men and a woman came out laughing, all wearing the same wristbands as Chishiya wore and beach wear.
"So I was right"
They got in all their cars and started to drive off "Come on Theo"
We started to run after them going as fast in the shawdows as we could to keep up with a literal car, they rode for a while till they made it to a hill near a huge hotel down it that had music and light booming out of it.

I stay behind a wall in hopes of not being seen but a pain is sent through my thigh. I groan and pull the thing out to discover it's a dart, Theo winces in pain as well.
"....Shit"

♤♡◇♧

I woke up in a chair and the bag around my head was long lifted as I half listen to the people in the room and glared daggers at Usagi who avoided my gaze. "Sora? Something seem to be off about miss Usagi here? You look as if you want to kill her" Hatter, the learder of Beach interrupts himself to ask

"No. But that's close to what I'm going to do to her" she flinches.
"Okay then. Your little friends here have already been accepted into beach, the question is if you're worthy of joining as well. What cards do you hold little girl?" A guard approaches Hatter and hands him my collectibles.
"Ah...the 2 of hearts, 7, 6 and 4 of diamonds. And what is this? The 8 of hearts" he pauses and gives the cards to someone else. "You've heard the whole speech about what we're all about so now it's time for rules yeah?" I just stare at him
"Rule 1: always wearing beach wear"
"I can do and do without that"
"Excellent. Also you are allowed to get drunk on alcohol, high on drugs and have sex as much as you want, so enjoy while you still can. Although there are no secrets so no locks and closed off meetings. Sound fair?"
"Totally fair" his grin widens at my sarcastic response
"Rule 2: all cards are the Beach's property as soon as you retrieve them, pretty simply" he walks up and down the room more and more and if he doesn't stop I think I might puke.

He collects cards on a table and hands them in then walks over infront of me.

"And the last and final rule. Rule 3: Death to all traitors. We have all sacrificed such great things to build this utopia. Anyone who plans against us...Beach shows no mercy" the room entensifies and grows silent again.
"Soo will you join us with your friends as well in this wonderful paradise?"
"Do I get a good room?"
"Sora!" Arisu and Usagi yell "You my dear brought back the 8 of hearts! It's only a pleasure we do so"
"Fine, calm down damn"

♤♡◇♧

"I can't believe you!"
Usagi's been pestering me about getting in right after we got our clothes and made it into my room.
"How could you throw away your freedom that easily?!" I approached her in less then a minute because a second more of this and I'd lose it
"Let's make a scenario of me coming to find you both not at your place and I spiral into utter madness because I thought you two died. Do you want me to show you the scene of what I'd look like" her eyes widen and she shakes her head slightly rapidly
"I'll show you anyways"
I put a hand around my neck and lift my arm and drop my head with my eyes closed and tongue out
"Dead! Or"
I pull a fake gun out and shoot randomly at everything "Everyone else dead! And silence" I cover her mouth slowly as she stares at me in pure horror as Mina hisses from the bed as she repositions herself.

As soon as we were let go Usagi and I went to get her and Theo.

Usagi muffles words I can't understand and I remove my hand from her mouth "I get it. I'm sorry, but you personally know how persistent Arisu is"
I sigh cause she's right. "I know but I'd  expected you two to get in less aggressivly. Let's go find him anyways too, I'm getting that lecture over and done with as soon as possible" she nods as she puts on a jacket over her plain black swimsuit and I take my jacket as well. "You sure you don't wanna get something more covering?" She asks.