Tendou/Kurose - Outside of Kyoto

*For context, this is an au of 'Connecting & Releasing' in between Pt3 and Pt4 where Angel falls in love with Aki instead of [name].

Outside of Kyoto

[Description: breaking things off saddens you, instead of letting it mellow, you go out with your friends to get drunk! Things get steamy while your out of control, how nice.]

Tendou x Reader x Kurose

<!SMUT WARNING!>

-

You lay your head on your arms as you rest on the kitchen table. Angel was looking down at a few flowers while sitting on the couch. The air had been muddy ever since Angel came back to your apartment from his patrol with Hayakawa. The two of you got separated as buddies after handling the team of gun men who had killed Himeno. You missed patrolling with Angel and you were jealous of Hayakawa for spending so much time with him, especially since you've gotten very intimate with Angel recently. It even looked like Angel enjoyed your presence and voice.

"Do you like your new buddy?" Your voice perked up, you had also just come back from a patrol with a new fiend. Troublesome.

"Topknot? You've been asking me that a lot, we've been buddies for a few weeks and he's... nice." Angel looked back at you, his eyes were as beautiful as always.

"Oh, I'm going to go out with a few friends tonight. I'll bring back some food for you-"

"Before that, uhm... [name], I know that you like me... and I think that," Angel's voice caught your attention, his soft tone was now a bit more frantic and stiff, "I think that I like Aki, as in, I want to... be with him."

You lifted you head off of your arms in an instant, Angel liked Hayakawa? Angel loved Hayakawa? Your heart left like it had been crushed, "You like Hayakawa? That's... unexpected!" You gently smile as you walk over to sit next to him.

"I'm sorry if it felt like I was using you of something...? Human emotion is still something that's... new to me." Angel's voice got quiet, "And thank you for teaching me about it."

"Hahaha, you're funny! You don't need to thank me, I'm sure that Hayakawa will teach you so much more! Just try and make sure you know he likes you back before you tell him or things might get awkward." You laugh, you hold back all the negative feelings you had stuck at the back of your throat, trying your best to be positive. To comfort Angel.

"You aren't mad about this at all?" Angel sweated as he pushed his back onto the couch

"No, well... I am hurt, but I won't try to stop you from pursuing what you want. I'll even help! Unfortunately for you though, I don't know a lot about him." You got up from the couch as his eyes followed you, "I said I was going out with friends, and it's almost time! So I'll get ready and we'll talk more when I get back, yeah? There's food in the fridge, don't burn my apartment down!~" You enter your bedroom and close the door behind you with tears threatening to slip out from your eyes.

With your vision blurry, you stayed inside your room for a bit while browsing your closet. You laid your eyes upon an oversized sweater you had, it fit you perfectly, making you look and feel better. You sigh and fall onto your bed, you had to cheer yourself up before you met up with your two friends. It'd be rude to ruin the mood with your shallow feelings. Hurrying over to wash your face, comb your hair, stare at yourself in the mirror until you accepted yourself. You felt a little better, or at least you were masking the shit that laid behind your dead beat eyes. Your face was no longer red and you thought you looked nice. Grabbing your keys off the counter you wave a good bye to Angel and rushed out of your apartment. You felt better being away from him.