Angel Devil // 3

[Connecting & Releasing]

Unspoken Love
-
Angel Devil x Reader

[Description: You can't say "I love you", so they'll have to come up with a different way to show it. A fun and safe way both you and Angel can enjoy.]

<SMUT WARNING>

-

It's been weeks since you first heard Angel say "I love you". Normal words could not contain the feelings you had for him, but one specific one could. Love. You wished you could, you tried making deals, thinking of different contracts, anything. You tried everything, but your contract wouldn't budge.

The Love Devil.

Your contract with the Love Devil held you back from speaking your truth. Nothing you've ever said felt like it held the same meaning, maybe it did to Angel, but it didn't feel the same to you. What could you do at this point? If something can't be said, can something be done about it?

Then a small idea popped up, what about you two do something intimate?

What would something intimate be? A date? Dates wouldn't work, Angel isn't exactly allowed to be out in public if it isn't related to work in any way.

Then what about sex?

...

"Nononononono, what am I thinking?!" You mutter to yourself. It's 1 AM, maybe if you get some sleep, your mind will be at peace.

-

The thought hadn't left your mind. In fact, it's been days. You've been avoiding eye contact with Angel, you felt horrible, but if you two did do it, how would it work?

Your days had been nothing but you being deep in thought, sometimes writing small snippets on paper. Angel had noticed your strange behavior, he's used to you talking to yourself. Though this was new, you were never this quiet.

Angel started wearing gloves just so he could hold you more often. No one else had noticed it besides you. Gloves. That's useful. Noted.

Angel's wings and hair didn't take away your life-span, which means you two could get close. Well close enough for sex, right?

All Angel had to do is stay clothed and wear a condom, right? So it'll be safe. You two could definitely do it.

Your plan was all written in your head, all you had to do was play around with it. Soon enough, intrusive thoughts would come rushing through.

What if he doesn't want to?

You'll just make everything awkward, how will you even recover from something as stupid as that?

What if you mess up during the act?

What if you do actually get your life span drained?

What if Angel's too scared to touch you after that?

Your head makes an impact against your work desk. Angel had been doing paperwork for the first time in months, you had to double check his work either way. Which gives you an opportunity to talk with him, even if it's just a 'hello'. Nothing weird will happen. Nothing.

"Angel, how are you doing?" You stand up to make your way towards him

"I'm fine, why am I doing this?" He looked up at you while your clothed arm slithered around his neck, he didn't have a reaction anymore. Good!

"Because it's your turn! I've been doing your work for months, you're only doing the work that's actually meant for you! I can't even do your work for you even if I wanted to, we're not partners anymore..." You've filed requests for Makima to give Angel back to you, but after Himeno's tragic death, Angel was partnered with Aki. Meanwhile you were with Kobeni, "And you're extra lucky because Aki left you with me!"