Angel Devil // 1

[Connecting & Releasing]

Friendly First Meetings

-
Angel Devil x Reader

[Description: Makima oversees everything. She knows who you are, and from all the time you've spent in Special Division Four, she trusts you enough... no. More as in, Makima forces you to house Angel Devil in your apartment.]

-

"Makima? Er- Miss Makima? You wanted to see me?" You make your way fully into Makima's office and close the door behind you. Makima is sitting at her desk with a simple smile on her face. In the left corner of her room, there was someone with wings and a halo standing by themself.

"Hello [name], it seems as if this is our first time meeting... I'll get straight to the point with you already. Since your last partner died due to unforeseen events," her voice was soft. In fact, this was the first time you ever heard her speak, "I must assign you someone new. This is the Angel Devil."

"A devil? Full on?" You slightly questioned, but shut up before you get on her nerves

"Yes, a devil. You won't have to worry though, Angel here is a special case. He isn't hostile towards humans, so it'll be fine. Just don't get too close. Whenever Angel makes contact with a human, he consumes the lifespan of the one he touches." Makima shifts her gaze to the person in the corner, "Not only will you two be partners, I will also make it so that living arrangements are made for you two to stay together."

"Wait- living together?!" You stutter out

"What? Is something wrong with that?" Makima looked a little disappointed

"Well no, it's just that... are you sure? My apartment isn't even that big..."

"No, it is suitable for at least two people." Makima turns her chair to face the window, "That is all. You two have work now. Patrol route 14, have fun."

You take a good look at the Angel Devil. He was pretty, he had long hair, beautiful wings, and a shiny hallow. You then go and look back towards Makima, you bow and say goodbye and signal the Angel Devil to come with you.

-

Route 14 was in a secluded and almost empty part of the city. Probably because the Angel Devil's extra features would stand out in a crowded area. The patrol was silent for almost fifteen whole minutes before you spoke up and tried to start a conversation

"Did you know you were gonna come live with me?" You tilt your head towards him, he was looking up at the sky.

"No, Makima didn't tell me anything." He responded nonchalantly, not taking his eyes off the sky

The walk was silent yet again. He didn't try adding anything at all, you two made a turn into an alleyway to get to your next destination.

"Where were you living before?" You look at him again, his eyes were locked onto you. He looked... a little annoyed to say the least.

"In that big building behind bars. I'm still a devil, they don't really care for me. I'm sure your place is a lot better." He took his eyes off of you after finishing his sentence, he seemed to enjoy the silence.

Though, the silence wasn't there for long. The next turn you two made was one where you two were in front of a somewhat large devil, blocking the way to continue your route. It locked its singular eye onto you and tried to move its body away, leaving a trail of goo on where it used to sit.

"Alright then," you turn your way to the Angel Devil, "Why don't you show me what you can do?"

He let out a sigh and summoned a sword from his halo after saying something you couldn't quite catch. He made his way slowly towards the devil and cut through its body. Goo splurged out as it let out an annoyingly loud shriek. But the devil quieted down and inflated its body larger to cover to wound in its body. The Angel Devil backed up and murmured, "I don't think we can do this by ourselves. You should get out of here."