Charlie Scene X Reader

Y/N's POV

I look around. It's like 2 am and I have no idea where I am. It's summer and I've travelled to LA with some friends. We stayed at some motel, I don't remember what it was named though. I told my friends I would be back around 11 pm but well I'm not. My phone is also out of battery so I couldnt really use any maps app nor call my friends. The worst right now that could happend, was if it started raining. Then I would get all wet and shit-

Oh no.... I shouldnt have-

Well it's raining now. Perfect. Thanks universe.

There isnt a lot of people out right now, surprisingly. Well it is a monday after all so I guess not everyone is at parties and stuff. Most people are probably at home with a hangovers or something.

I see a guy smoking in an alley. The guy doesnt really look dangerous so I sorta just hope that he isnt. As I head to him, he glances at me. His eyes are so beautiful, I literelly melted on the inside. He look really cute. He have chubby cheeks and is wearing a black hood and has the hood up, probably since it's raining.

"Uhm, excuse me but I'm kind of lost and I hoped you could've helped me with getting to where I wanna go." I say as I get to him. He put his smoke out. "Where ya plannin' on going?" He said and looked at me with a smile. "Uhm... a motel that... uhm..." he made me so nervous, I had literelly forgot the name of the motel so I looked down at the ground to think. Not that it worked.

"You don't remember where you are going?" He asked surprised. I shook my head. "Well you said a motel at least. Look, it's raining pretty bad so how 'bout we go to my place and wait for the rain to stop. Does that sound good?" He said. I thought for a moment. Right now, some stranger had asked if I would wanna go with him to his home. "I don't really know you... so no..." I said quiet.

"I'm Jordon Terrell or Charlie Scene from the band Hollywood Undead. I'm no rapist and I'm not planning on becoming one." He said and reached out his hand to me.
I shook his hand. "I'm Y/N L/N. I smiled at him. "I got a car not very long away from here so how about we go there so I can help you get to your motel?" He suggested. I nodded. "Sure."

When we finally got to his car, he took my bags from when I had been shopping stuff and putted them in the backseat. He then opened the door for the front seat for me, like a gentleman. I hid my blush and got into his car. I closed my door and he went to the driver seat door and also got into the car. He started the engine. "Hey, have you tried to call your friends?" He asked me. I shook my head. "It's dead." I answered him. He got his phone out of his pocket, unlocked it and handed it to me. "Borrow mine." He said simply and started driving.

I dialed F/N's mumber and called it and of course put the phone to my ear. F/N picked up almost right away. "Hello?" "Hey, it's Y/N-" I was about to say more but F/N cut me off. "Y/N WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! YOU WAS SUPOSSED TO BE BACK LIKE FOREVER AGO!" F/N yelled into the phone. "I'm not getting raped and I havent been raped either. I'm getting a rode back now, but I need to know what the name is to the motel we sleep at." I said.

"First of, who are driving you? Second, why havent you called? Third, I don't remember the name either but out motel is white and huge." F/N answered me. I sighed. "My phone is dead and it's a guy named Jordon Terrell that is drivi-" she cut me off again. This time with some weird screech. "Ok take the time you want and tell him to remember to use protection!" F/N yelled into the phone. "Oh and tell him to be gentle!" F/N added. "What?" I asked in confusion, wondering what the fuck she meant by that. Then I realized what she meant and blushed like crazy.

The phone line was dead which meant F/N had hung up. I handed him the phone back and looked at him. There was a huge smirk on his face. I blushed even worse and I was sure I looked like a tomato at the time. He had obiously heard what F/N had said.

"Sorry about that..." I whispered and looked away. "Oh, nono girl. That's fine. I don't mind. I mean you are hot so." He answered me. My eyes grew big and I looked at him in surprise. He chuckled. "So about the motel?" He changed the subject. "Oh, yeah F/N said it was white and huge." I said and he burst out in laugher.

He finally stopped laughing after a while. I had my face in my hands. "Well I know where it is at least." He said. I nodded and uncovered my face. "By the way, you're really hot just so you know." He then said. I blushed very bad. "Thank you." He nodded.

I saw the motel not far away now. I felt kinda sad cause that meant me and Charlie wouldnt be together after that. "Hey?" He said. I looked at him. "You look sad now. Is it cause you wont see Charlie again?" He smirked slightly. I looked out the window quick. "Well how bout this," he started. Again, I looked at him. He stopped the car at the motel parking lot.

"I come with you in but only if you keep the others off me cause babe, I'm only after you, you know." My cheeks went red. "O-Ok. Got it." I said. He then got out of the car and so did I. He took my bags from the backseats. He walked towards the motel room where we could hear the most screams and laughs. I got my key out and unlocked the door.

"Y/N IS HERE!!!" I heard one of my friends scream. "EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT THE FUCK DOWN!!!" Another friend of mine screamed. I opened the door and almost everyone gasped as they saw Charlie behind me.

I just stood there for a while, but then I felt a smack on my butt. My cheeks went even more red than before when I realized it was Charlie that had smacked my butt. "Come on. It's cold out here, let's go inside already, babe." He said with a wide smirk on his lips.