Deuce X Reader

A/N: This was requested but it's not really much like the request and it didnt turn out the way I wanted it to, but here you go. Hope you Enjoy anyway.

Y/N's POV

I pushed some people away. It was so fucking hot in here. It had been stupid to go here in the first place. Nothing good had been happening except that I got a free drink at the bar.

So it all began with me going to this party. I thought some of my friends would be here, but nope. Of course not. They were probably at home on Tumblr, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Twitter or whatever. Maybe some were sleeping. I dunno and I don't care right now. I just wanna get out. That's when I bump into a guy. "Huh sorry." I say. "No, I'm sorry. What is a pretty girl like you doing in a bar like this?" The guy asked.

I looked at his face. I gotta say, he was pretty. No, pretty was an understatement. Hot was the correct word. He didnt seem like he was wasted either.

"I was supossed to meet my friends here... but they never really showed up." I said, staring at his face. Just then, a smirk grew onto his face. "Well you can come hang out with me and my buddy Yuma. We don't bite." He said in a kind of flirty tone. "I... uh... what is your name?" I asked him. "Aron but call me Deuce." He answered me. "What about you?" He ask. "Y/N..." I say quiet. "Pretty name for a pretty girl, hm?" He say and chuckle as a blush appear on my face.

Deuce's POV
"So you wanna come with me or nah?" I ask Y/N. She get quiet for a while, probably thinking about it. I look back at where Yuma is. He's just talking to some chick. Probably hitting on her. "Yeah I could probably come with you..." Y/N then whisper. I look back at her and smile. "C'mon then." I say and take bring her to my and Yuma's table.

Yuma glance at us. A smirk grow on his face. I just try to pretend I didnt see it. I kinda like this girl and it's odd. I sit down by the table and she sit by me. "I'll just get some more drinks..." Yuma mumbles. He gets up and heads towards the bar. The chick follow him. "That was Yuma by the way." I say. She simply nod.

I look at Y/N. She look great. I wonder what she's doing here. She don't seem like she belong here. What the hell am I saying. Any girl can belong at a party, but this one doesnt seem like she really wanna be here. Well of course she didnt wanna be here, stupid me.

"Eh it's hot in here..." I say and take off my hat. "Yeah I agree..."

"1. Awkward attempt on trying to start a talk. Check. Fuck." I thought to myself.

Y/N's POV

Deuce's friend, "Yuma" came back. He had 3 beers with him. He handed one to Deuce, kept one himself and reached one to me. I stared at it. "C'mon and take it." Yuma said. I took it. Why not really.

One beer bottle.
Two beer bottles....
Seven beer bottles...

My sight was so fucked up. It was all blurry. It was like I were dead, at the same time, I was alive. I were undead. I tried to see what I was doing. Honestly, I had no clue. After all, my sight was blurry and fucked, but it soon ended when my brain suddenly decided "Nah fuck it, let's take a nap." And that was the end of my thinking.

"Head. Fuck. It hurts. Where am I? Who am I with? What've happened?" The same words rang in my head again and again as my eyes opened. My sight was still blurry. "You awake, baby?" A familiar voice said. I looked in the direction of the voice. Deuce.

"OH MY GOD" I screamed in my mind.

Deuce's POV

Her eyes was wide. Shit maybe she didnt like me anymore. I really hoped she still did. "W-What did we do? W-Where am I?" She asked. "We didnt do anything and you're at my place..." I answered her. "O-Okay..." she whispered.

"There's breakfast in the kitchen. I gotta go out." I said and stood up. She grabbed my wrist. I glanced at her. "It's uhm..... hot in here..." She said. "Of course it's hot here, Baby. You're here after all." I answered with a huge smirk before I got out of her grip and left.

She didnt know, but I secretly saved my number on her phone......... I also went a little far yesterday and maybe I shouldnt have lied to her. We... did do something. We may not have fucked but..... Meh it's not important. It was amazing anyway, so who cares.