Charlie Scene X Reader (Part 2)

Y/N's POV
"Guys shut up you're going to wake them up!" I hear F/N whisper. I open my eyes slightly and see F/N all up in my face. "F/N what the hell" I say irritated. My head is pounding. I feel someone holding around my waist. F/N point behind me and put (her/his) finger in front of (her/his) mouth saying "shhhh". I turn my head and see Charlie laying behind me, sleeping. My face go completely red and my eyes widen. I look back at F/N and whisper "What happened yesterday?!" F/N points at Charlie, then at me, then (she/he) points at a empty beer bottle on the floor then she points at me and Charlie again then at the bed. I look at her confused. (She/He) then gives me a "you're an idiot". F/N points at me and Charlie then at the beer bottles, then at the bed and then makes an O with two fingers on one hand and puts a finger from the other hand in that hole. "What..." Is all I'm able to say.

Charlie's POV
I wake up because of laughing. It gotta be Y/N's friends and when I open my eyes and get to look, it is. I rub my left eye and look at Y/N. Her face is all red. Her friends now get quiet when they notice that I've woken up. Y/N turn around and look at me with wide eyes and a blushing face. All the silence and stuff get awkward so I pull Y/N in for a kiss and she don't stop me either. She actually kisses me back. I expected a slap.

When both me and Y/N have gotten dressed (without all her friends looking and watching) I decide that it's probably a good time to talk with Y/N about last night. I honestly really like her for some strange reason. I already know she got feelings for me, so I know if I tell her that I have feelings for her, she will most likely accept my confession.

"Y/N?" I say while a buckle my belt. "Yeah..." She reply. "What do you remember from last night?" I say and look back at her. "Nothing at all." She answer and sigh. "I wish I did though..." she continues. "Why?" I ask her. She looks up at me and smiles a bit. "Well my friends told me that you confessed that you really liked me." She then sighs and continues. "But I know that it is a very common thing to say to get laid."

Y/N's POV
His face kind of freezes as I say that. "Anything wrong?" I ask. He looks away and get quiet. I go over to him and poke his side. He then quickly pull me close and kiss me. When he break the kiss, he lets me go and say "It wasnt just to get laid. It was true... I really like you."

We both get quiet and I'm blushing of course. But that's when.......

"OH MY GOD JUST FUCK ALREADY!" F/N shouts from the open window by the door.

Moment ruined. Fuck you, F/N.

___________________

A/N: I really hope ya'all liked this little ending I put up. If you want more Charlie Scene x Reader stuff, please let me know and I'll try to make a book and a new story for some more Charlie Scene x Reader. (Also sorry for the very late updates.)