"little secret"

uh hello...enjoy? also uh this is my cannon so yeah

.

.

.

Mimi Pov//
I just woke up from a weird as dream but that really doesn't matter if i am out of that dream or alive, I passed by all the rooms to the kitchen just to make myself coffe just doing my thing making my coffee looking out the door waiting. I saw pony getting out the bathroom as well but his hair was..more messy? I mean I don't blame the bed that just makes my fur tangled up but it's odd cause it looked like he just came out the shower...hmmm maybe if i ask...I walked out the kitchen forgetting the coffee left in the cup. I followed him to his room and i was glad it was half open so i can see half of the room, and i guess zee and zuzy had a bad nightmare they were still asleep "stay focus mimi your here to see what's with pony's hair😠" I looked back at pony that's looking at the mirror brushing his hair he's having trouble since he had "tangles" In his hair that's what i thought first.. until he keep twirling his hair while pulling on it and letting it go going back curly that's when i realized his hair wasn't straight...IT WAS CURLY? but that impossible it wouldn't last that long when you straighten it but how?! I was to baffled that i leaning onto the door and fell making it open...

P/ Mimi? (dropping the brush)
M/ OH HEY...I DIDNT SEE YAH THERE..UM YOU CAN SEE THAT THE WEATHER IS GREAT TODAY YK..(laying on her side)
P/ Its cloudy...(looking back at zee and zuzy if they were awake)
P/ We'll take this conversation outside...
M/YEAH UH..(getting up while walking out the room)

//outside the room

P/ Now what was that?..(crossing arms)
M/ Um, i accidentally tripped 😥
P/ Be for real...
M/ I-I am😟
P/Mimi...
M/ Why haven't you ever told me your natural hair was curly?!!
P/ what do you mean?? (looking back at his hair)
O-oh this I-..(pulling down his hair to look straight)
M/ come on it's just..hair what's so bad of having curly hair?
P/ you wouldn't understand..(pulling on hair)
M/ what will i not understand?!
P/ I hate my natural hair!

//mimi was confused what he meant by hating his hair

M/ what's wrong with your hair..
P/I-It just...I look so much like her..(pulling on hair more)
M/ Like who..?

...

M/ Like Who Pony?!!(putting her hands on pony shoulder)
P/ mother...
M/ mother?? Your mom?!
P/ Yes MY MOM MIMI WHO ELSE?!!(pulling more of his hair)
M/ I was just asking...But why?? What's wrong with your mother..
P/ I-I always wanted to look like her..I was so inspired by her when i was little(leans on wall)
M/ There's nothing wrong with that though?
P/ That's not the point mimi...My point is that, My mother never cares about me not when i was force to take classes that i didn't want to do like martial arts, Piano, and one her favorite singing...I didn't like to sing...I don't even know how to sing...But i didn't want to let her down..
M/ I'm so sorry about that...But what made you not like your hair what were those reasons?...
P/ I got too scared on stage that everyone just stared the only thing we're "I" "Uh." "Um." My mom just stared at me behind the scenes saying like "You got this" even though it made it worst...I could hear people whispering and laughing at one of another...It was so embarrassing that i almost had a mental breakdown up there that i went back running to her...just before i could hug her and look up to her she slapped me...She stared to yell at me about nonsense of how I did that that was the first time i called her "mom" even talk to her...afterwards she left me and my dad... My dad wasn't to happy about it...I thought it was all my fault. I even try to call her but nothing came up, My dad try to calm me down but he couldn't either since he couldn't stop crying...I felt guilty afterwards trying to be there for my dad...Every time i look at myself in the mirror I couldn't stand it anyways I hated it so much that I started to straighten it...

M/ Gosh I'm sorry to hear that...I didn't know that...(pats pony shoulder)
P/ It's fine that was in the past and will be...

?/ What are y'all talking about?

M/ OH! TIGRY? WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP EARLY?
T/...Because...Its morning??(cocks eyebrow)
M/ RIGHT!!
T/ Huh...(scoff) good morning pony..
P/ Good morning.. (small wave)
M/ Why are u calm about this can't you see it??
T/ See what?
P/ Yeah mimi?
M/ HIS HAIR??
T/ What about it..?
M/ THE CURLS
T/ I know?
M/ YOU KNEW??
T/ I can tell bc it looks stale and crusty af...
P/ You better sleep with one eye open tonight tigry...
T/ Sorry... (scoff) Ik the truth hurts but sometimes it's good to be honest...(shrugs)
M/ HOW COULD I NEVER KNEW ABOUT THIS??? AHH THIS HAS TO BE A DREAM (runs back in room while getting her coffe too..)
T/ Is she okay?...(pointing it out)
P/ She's fine, she prob didn't have enough sleep last night
T/ Huh...Okay...I'm go back to sleep...
P/ Why is that..?
T/ Bc I had a nightmare and i want to go to sleep peacefully...
P/ So did I...
T/ what a miracle...Okay goodbye...(walks off)
P/ Bye... (gives a little wave again)
T/ Oh also! (turns around)
P/ Hm?
T/ Don't think that your hair is your moms yeah you maybe inherited it from her but that's your hair not hers...(turns back)
P/ YOU HEARD ALL OF THAT?
T/ I was little standing here the whole time (shrugs)
But still Don't say such things like that
P/ Hm...Thx (looks down giving a smile)
T/ Mhm..( nods while walking off)

//zee and zuzy are awake

Zu/ morning Pa!!

//zee only waved

P/ Y'all are awake! Good morning girls.! (gives a smile)

Zu/ What happened to your hair??

P/ oh...It's my natural hair...
Zu/ Natural hair...?
P/ yeah like your hair yk...
Zu/Oh.... okay

//The end UH I MEAN

😇 SO UM IM STILL ALIVE RAHHHH UGH and yeah I can't stop listening to peppers by Lana Del Rey😓