"snowy day"

(This is basically christmas base but yeah but also in the story😎)
Pov
player sits out in porch looking at the moonlight as they heard a door open as they see the rest of the tps willow coming back from getting supplies
player: your back! i'm glad y'all okay
willow: yeah yeah, alright so what do we do with these supplies and put them?🤨
player: ah, in kona factory since that's the only thing i can think of..
willow: alright, y'all heard what "player" said we gotta put these in kona factory.!
.As they walked the way to kona's place
.
.
.
pony Pov/
Pony just came out of his room wrapped in his blanket from a gloomy cold night sitting on the porch looking at the bright moon and the little sparkling stars that's when it got really chilly but pony didn't mind as he watched the stars he felt a cold object land on his nose "A snowflake"
he then realize it was snowing as he looked up snowflakes fell from the sky on to the ground and as well land on him to..

a voice was heard
"hey"

(pony turned to see willow standing)
Willow: what are you doing out it's freezing, aren't you even cold?(as she shivering a little)
pony:well, i guess i'm just used to it heh. But i mean i do have my blanket with me so that would make sense that i not that cold..(with a gentle smile)
willow: don't give me that look (she turned flustered)
pony: what wrong with the way i smile??~
willow: quit teasing me pony😒(she said in a annoyed tone)
pony: alright.(he laughed a little)
Pov/
pony then patted the ground telling willow to sit down. willow sat down with pony as pony looked back in the sky, willow as well looked at the sky
willow: why are you looking at the sky?
pony: your looking at it too?
willow: Just answer my question..(annoyed)
pony: i guess maybe because it's pretty?
willow: be for real pony..
pony: alright...i wanna see the stars up close . when i was little i loved looking outside at the stars, sometimes i would go out with my father to look at the stars with him. My father told me when i was still little that my mother was up there you know. but he told me that my mother as well dreamed of seeing the stars up close...
willow: Did she?
pony: No, she sadly passed away from illness...
willow:(she shook)oh.. im sorry for that..
pony: yeah..but i also don't want to see just the starts up close there's other more things i want to see on earth...i want to feel the soft grass beneath my feet and the blue ocean sky reflecting as the flower sway with the wind...freedom..
willow: your very detailed what u want to see jeez..
pony: heh, you can say that again..
pov again/
foot steps approach to them which is shown tigry shivering a little pony turn to face them and wave tigry gave a little wave as he approach to them

Tigry: what are y'all doing outside in the cold?
Pony: heh we're just talking about how it's snowing you know..
willow : yeah nothing much..
pony: come and join us on the cold floor tigry!~
tigry sat down beside pony as he shivers
pony: are you cold?
tigry: kinda..
willow: i mean aren't we all are?
pony pulled tigry into his lap and wrapped his arms around him
(B.T.S(behind the scenes)
woah woah woah woah that's a little gay🤨 no gays or ships in this story?))back to the story!!
tigry: I..(flustered a little)
willow :🤨Woah?!
pony: aren't you cold?
tigry:well yes-
pony: then you shouldn't complain...-(with a gentle smile)
willow: damn, me personally i wouldn't let that slide..
Pov/ otra vez
As they sat there willow started to fall asleep and fell asleep on pony shoulder as well did tigry leaning on pony chest. pony still awake not bothered but closed his eyes as he hummed a little melody in the snow..

.

.

.

.

pony...

L bozo
Also merry christmas!!!🤭

 L bozoAlso merry christmas!!!🤭