"A lie?"

Pony POV/
I was walking in my way to my room as i see my door is open i start to rush to see who was in my room before i saw someone rush out...tigry?. I saw they had "It" but dropped it ( how can you dropped that🤦🏻‍♀️)
I picked it up ofc and tucked in my sleeves..

.

.

T/ I...I
P Explain Tigry...(with a serious tone)
T/ I..I found it in your room..on the..on the desk! and i thought these were um.. Kona's stuff! yeah!
P/(he hummed) Really..?
T/ Ye-Yeah...

|There still in silence pony staring at him with a serious face. Tigry was nervous hoping he believes his lie.|

P/ Okay, just ask before you take it!-(as he said softly)
T/ Okay..(he was relieved he believed him)

|pony walk back to his room shutting the door as tigry collapsed to the floor feeling exhausted.. |(wasted)

K Pov/
As i work on my project i hear a crash which alarmed me ofc not surprised but just do. I rush to check what happened as i see mimi just coming in the factory looking surprise what she was looking at.
I look at her directions seeing robby that he had knocked down my supplies and computer.

Mi/ that's surprising wasn't expecting this..
Robby: Oh no, i knocked out the supplies!(he says to himself)
K/ ROBBY!!, WHAT DID YOU DO?!!
R2.0/ I'm sorry!, i didn't mean to.. :( (he says sadly)
Mi/ Oh no, he's giving you the puppy's eye again( she laughed)
K/ (he sighed) It's okay...just, don't do it again..
R2.0/ :) okay! ✅
Mi/ oh wow...
K/ shut up..
Mi/ My bad, I know he's a son to you but i didn't think you would treat him like one.
K/ Don't be like that to my creations 😒
Mi/ Someone is moody~
K/ Look I'm busy right now, what do you need?and also i do need something from you did you get it?..
Mi/ Hm?(she hummed in confusion)
K/ The chip mimi, don't tell me you forgot ..
Mi/ OH NO UM...,I do have it...
K/ (his eyebrows raised) So where is it?
Mi/ I...um.still working on it you know fixing it!!
K/ You know i could-
Mi/ WELL IF U LOOK AT THE TIME, I GOTTA GO!!

|Mimi leaves the factory quickly in a rush leaving kona in confusion not letting him finish his sentence..|

R2.0/ She definitely forgot...😞(as he was carrying supplies in his arms
K/ Probably..(as he went back working in his project again)

joe mama

Updated 11/28/23

Updated 11/28/23