A little bit of Light (9)

*Tyson’s POV*

Katy was like a gift from heaven. Since I didn’t actually give two shits about her, I didn’t care that’s he flirted with other guys, so we didn’t fight. Since I was using her to make me look straight, her being a slut was a major bonus. Why? Because I didn’t give a damn that I had no feelings for her.

We were together now, ontop of Quinn’s bed. Partly? Because I wanted Quinn to walk in and see us together. Partly because Quinn’s bed smelt nice and yummy like him. I discretly put my nose in his pillow for a moment, before dully tuning into Katy’s blabbering.

“I think something weird is going on with Riley.. Today I saw him and-” I cut her off, holding a finger to her lips in the internashional sign for ‘Shh’. then I pause to listen. Yes, that’s definitely the sounds of Quinn returning home from wherever he’d been. I smile to myself.

“Katy, forget him. We’re together now” I coo, wraping my arms around her waist.

She giggles in delight, clearly thrilled to have me holding her.

*Flash back*

Quinn let out a nervous chuckle as I eased my way down his neck, my lips sucking, my teeth nibbling. I reach his collar bone and pause. When I loook up to meet his eyes’, they silently plead for me to stop. Though I want more then anything to continoue, I pull away.

“Still not ready?” I ask, trying to keep the dispointment away from my voice.

We were sixteen now. I loved Quinn all to much, and was extremely impatient for him to be ready for sex. I understood that, him playing the feminine role, it would be a little more nerve racking. Not that I wasn’t nervous-I was. I just felt like I couldn’t wait.

“No… I’m not” he bites down on his bottom lip, and I can’t help thinking about how adorable he is. Okay, I’ll wait as long as Quinn wants, but that didn’t mean he didn’t look absolutely editable when he made faces like that. I lean down and kiss him tender.

“It’s fine. I love you” I tell him, opening my arms for him to snuggle into.

“I love you to” he replies, and slids into my arms with gentle ease.

*Flash Back over*

I start kissing Katy wherever my lips can reach. Her face, her lips, down her neck. I’m suddenly on top of her, carefully listening as Quinn’s footsteps come closer and closer. Just as he turns the door knob I put on my sexiest face and bite down on Katy’s neck.

Katy gasps at my teeth clamping down on her skin a playful manner, but that doesn’t mean I can’t hear Quin’s intake of breath, and listen as he freezes. I picture him standing in the doorway, going perfectly rigid seeing me making out. Hopefully it’s a major turn on for him. And I hope he’s jelaous.

“Get. The. Fuck. Off. My bed!” he screeches in horror. I pull off Katy, wiping my mouth.

“Relax, we were just making out” I state, smirking at him.

A blush is crawling all the way up and down his neck, looking warm and appealing. I know that look on his face so well, the one hidden behind anger and embarrassment. Frustration. I’m thrilled to know he’s not together as he pretends to be-he’s going mad right now, seeing me with my girlfriend.

“I don’t care!” he shouts, throwing his back pack to the side.

“Holy cow Quinn, chill out. I didn’t even know this bed was yours..” Katy whines.

“Well, he did!” he snaps, pointing an accusing finger at me.

“I wasn’t really paying attention” I lie. I’m so sleeping in his bed again tonight.

I see him consider calling me on the lie. I hold my breath well he decides.

“Well you should have been” he finally grunts. “Do it again and I’ll punch you”

“Wow, bit of a overdramatic response?” Katy spits. I want to punch her in the face for talking to my Quinn like that. Until that is, Quinn’s hackles raise, and I feel like I’m fighting a winning battle. He’s so jealous! Normally it took a lot more then that to get on his nerves, trust me, I know.

“No, Katy It’s not. I heard you can catch crabs just from having someone infested sit on your bed. Now I have to wash my sheets.” I turn away from her and pretend to glare at Quinn, well secretly I’m fighting the urge to laugh so hard my stomach ahes. Quinn actually is glaring at me though.

“Fuck you!” Katy wails, standing up and gatehring her thigns.

“Katy!” I call after her, like I care “Don’t leave!”

“I’ll see you tomorrow” she replies, shooting Quinn one last nasty look before leaving.

Quinn, actually takes the liberty to kick me off his bed so he can examine his comforter. I watch his back as he does so and count to ten in my head. That’s a logn enough time for Katy to either get out fo range, or come back as if she forgot something. She doesn’t return, so when I hit ten, me and Quinn are very suddenly on his bed. He yelps in shock at being pushed over.

“Get off!” he groans. But seeing him under me is just so sexy..

I lean down and trap him in a kiss. At first he shoves me, but as my tongue probes at his mouth, he melts nto my arms, just the way we both like. Continuing to kiss him, I reach downa nd wrap his legs around my waist, feeling all his heat and tension up against me. “I love you” I murmur.

Blistering pain suddenly has me flailing back, until I hit the floor with a loud and painful thud. Ouch. I cannot believe I just told Quinn I love him and he kneed me in a place that no man should ever be kneed in. My eye’s wellup with reflex tears. “What the hell Quinn” I whine.

Now that the initial pain was goen, I felt a deeper pain fester-emotional pain. I told him I loved him, a fact that rang very true, and what did he do? Responded with violence? What the hell?!! I got to my knee’s, ready to yell at him, when I saw him huddled on his bed, etars staining his face. I sighed.

“Quinn, why did you push me off if it was just going to upset you?” I huff. He shakes his head silently, and I get up, perfectly ready to cocoon him back into my arms. Except he shies away from me, moving to avoid contact with stiff autoticness that scares me more thena little.

“Don’t touch me. And don’t say those words” he whispers “You don’t know what love it”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short, I know :( sorry, quinn and Tysons story starts a little slow. i plan on having it build though. One more upload tongith=OlliexHenry. I need.. four comments before I upload them? So comment <3