A little bit of Light (2)

*Tyson’s POV*

We were in the hammock. I was so used to being in the hammock with another warm body, gently swaying back and forth as we talked for endless hours. Except I wasn’t in the hammock with the usual. I was in it with Riley’s girl, I was in it with Katy.

She was hot, I’d give her that. But I was more with her for the reputation it’d give me. I’d never had a steady girlfriend, mostly because I’d never tried to get one. I had random hook ups, and saved myself for him to be committed. But people wondered why I never dated. So I’d give them a show.

Like I said-this girl was fine. She wasn’t an innocent little seventeen year old, not by a long shot. Her and Riley had fooled around plenty, not to mention all the boys she’d cheated on him with. My eye’s dulled a little at thoughts of Riley. He was not happy with me.

“Tye?” Katy whined, shifting in the hammock.

“Mhm?” I asked, draping an arm over her.

“I wanna have fun” she whispered in my ear “Get rid of your brother”

I looked around the room. The walls were dark purple in a funky sort of way, and two single bed’s were on opposite walls. The hammock sat in the middle of the room and parrel to it say a computer desk. Quinn sat at said desk, my little brother, blood or not. I smiled lightly.

People always thought I was the better looking brother, which was just insane. Sure, Quinn was smaller, but he was just as hot as I was and had clearer brown eye‘s and full lush checks with skin like cream. No one but I seemed to notice these things. And I wasn’t about to complain either.

“Quinn, do you mind?” I asked him. He gave me a ‘Are-you-serious?’ look.

“This is my room to” he protested. “And that’s my hammock!”

“It’s our hammock, jeez Quinn. Come on, shoo” he stood, and I watched him as he did.

“No wonder Riley’s mad at you, you jerk. Next time don’t expect me to pull him off” then he stormed out.

I sighed, and Katy cuddled closer like we were long time lovers, her golden locked spilling across my chest. We were silent for a few moments, then she voice her thoughts.

“He was awfully mad..” she mumbled. I frown to myself.

“You don’t know the half of it” I groan. She sits up as much as the limpness of the hammock allowed and then started kissing me. Let me tell you, this girl knew what she was doing and had clearly acquired technique after very much practice. She flirty kissed me, her tongue dipping into my mouth.

She was good, but certainly not that best kisser I’d had cocooned against my body in this exact position in this exact room in this exact hammock. Regardless, I lazily kissed her back, asserting myself. This seemed to please her, for she made small sounds of pleasure, working herself up more and more.

“Are you a virgin?” she asked me suddenly. I considered this question.

Would she consider me a virgin? I had no clue, so I nodded my head yes.

“Let me fix that” she giggled, pulling her shirt over her head.

************************

I was lying in my bed later that night, listening to Quinn soft breathing across the room, and thinking about sex. Damn. Why hadn’t I got a girlfriend before again? My head turned Quinn’s direction and I remembered why. Quinn. He wasn’t really mad, was he?