A/N

So I wanted to write this for some clarification on everything that's happened in the last part. First, the reason Sammy and Brooklyn's tone vary so much when they're explaining what happened after they escaped is because I wanted them to have different perspectives and mindsets about it. Second, I am making Ben and Darius gay because honestly they deserved better in the show I mean they just work so well together and everybody else got a ship so why not them? 🤷‍♀️ Third, the words in the quotation marks and all caps is supposed to represent an announcer (person?) I put them in there just for fun. And finally, the repetition in the flashback scene was for emphasis on how Yasmina felt in the moment and in the flashback, to reflect her perspective on what happened back then. The reason I did the flashback was because I want to practice giving my writing a hidden meaning 👀 just cause I really like it when shows and movies or books have some symbolism in it. Like in the horror movie Smile, it's supposed to be about some demon haunting somebody with trauma then they make the person self-delete themselves, but the hidden meaning behind it is about mental health and getting help when you know you need it. I like figuring it out for myself and having a positive message in the end. (even tho the movie didnt end positively 👀) So, I wanted to practice that type of stuff. And one day, I want to write Yasmina an angsty backstory to explain why she didn't like socializing in the beginning of the series. The only reason I'm not writing Sammy a backstory is cause she basically explained herself in the first season, though I might do one for Sammy too.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say about this. I'll post the next part as soon as I can! ☺️👍
I hope y'all have a good day or night! 😁✌️