emergency rant 😃

So I was writing Seasick (the latest one shot) and I started thinking about how Yasmina had pushed Sammy away when they were fortifying their camp (because of the 'lil bitch that was coming that reminds me of a straight white boy because they will try and destroy everything in their sight aka the Scorpius Rex) because Yaz thought they weren't going to be able to see each other again. But that's literally BS because the CC (Camp Creatceous) Kids can just get a hold of a pen or a marker when they get to Costa Rica and write down their emails on a piece of paper and then contact each other when they get to their homes. And, Yasmina doesn't even have to worry about not ever being able to see Sammy in person because Kenji is 💸💸🤑 rich 🤑💸💸 so he can just ask his dad to fund their trips and Brooklyn could ask her sponsors to fund a trip for the CC kids and say it's for her webchannel. But I do have to keep their family in mind cause they might not want them to go especially because they had just gotten back from being missing for 6-7 months. (we have no idea how long the boat trip is going to take) There would be a lot of complications about seeing each other in person, but they can solve that by ✨getting each others email adresses✨, then getting each others phone numbers over email cause they probably wouldn't be able to remember their phone numbers.

I hope you enjoyed my rant! I'll get back to writing now. Have a good day or night! 😁✌