who wants to hear about the time I figured out I was gay? 😃

So, me and my bestfriend were walking down the hallway of our middle school to get to class, for some reason, we got on the topic of sexuality. (which two straight people would never do 👀)
She told me she was asexual, which I thought meant she wouldn't date anyone.
(I know what it means now ;w;)
And I felt like my heart had just sank, but I didn't know why. When we got my class she had hugged me goodbye, it literally felt like one of those shoujo anime moments, time felt like it had stopped and my heart was FUCKING POUNDINGG. At first, I was shocked, but eventually I bent down and hugged her back.
(I'm a bit taller than her lol.)
It was around the end of the year when I found out she was MOVING AWAY! And I just, SGXJVKBDGN. *frustrated gay noises*
I couldn't stop thinking about it!

I was staying up late on a summer night, the summer after 6th grade, and my thoughts had strayed off to my bestfriend when I realized "Holy shit did I have a crush on her?!"
(Lol that's where I got Yasmina's reaction from.)
And the next day, AT CHURCH, my realization was all I had in my mind. I thought I was too young to know, but really little kids can be gay too. Then, one of the youth group member's sister came in with and I s t a r e d at her.

Two or three days later, I finally just accepted my gayness, but didn't tell my mom until about six months later. I still haven't come out to the rest of my family though 😃😢😅.

For a long time, I felt like something had been missing from my life, until I knew I was gay. It's really made me feel whole and complete because 🎶I now know who I really am🎶💅. This past year I found a group of gays just like me and I actually felt like I belonged there. So, it's been great these past two years feeling accepted and loved. Also, if you don't feel neither accepted nor loved, you need to cut those people out of your life. No matter how long it takes. Get. Them. Out. You deserve better. I don't care wether they're family members, friends, or loved ones. Get them out as soon as you can, and of course, as soon as you have some stability to fall back to.

I hope you enjoyed! Stay safe, love yourself, and have a good day! 😁✌