𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

Katherine walked inside the mayor's office, now belonging to Mary Margaret since her mother gave up the position, with Emma, Elsa, and Killian

Marian was lying on the sofa covered in ice. "What happened?" Emma asked as she looked over. "And who's atrocious bird poster is that?" Katherine asked, looking at the new decorations Mary Margaret had put up.

"You should ask your new friend," Regina said, gesturing to Elsa. "After all, it was her monster that attacked Marian."

"Well to be fair, we did provoke the beast," Killian said.

"But this isn't my magic," Elsa said. "Someone else did this."

"Oh, and we're supposed to trust you?" Regina asked.

"You can trust me. If she says it was someone else it was" Emma said but the angry look on Regina's face didn't go away.

"So how do we break the spell?" Henry asked. "The only way to cure a freezing spell is an act of true love," Elsa said.

"True love's kiss" Regina mumbled, looking out the window to ignore the sympathy looks she was getting from everyone.

"All right then, there's no time to lose," Robin said, pressing a kiss to Marian's lips but nothing happened.

"What's wrong? Why isn't it working?" he asked.

"I have a theory" Katherine muttered and Regina shook her head at her.

"I've seen this once before. When Fredrick was turned to gold" David said.

"Who the hell is Fredrick?" Emma asked as Katherine wondered the same thing. "Long story" Henry mumbled.

"So the cold is acting as a barrier? Is there nothing we can do?" Robin asked. "Well, every curse is different. I need more time to study this one" Regina said.

"I'm gonna go find who did this before it happens again," Emma said. "Well, I hope you're bringing backup," Regina said to her.

"What the hell's that supposed to mean?" Emma asked.

"Nothing" Katherine interjected. "She meant nothing. I'll go with you."

"I should go with you," Killian said.

"No, you should stay with Elsa. Maybe take her to the station. If people find out about this they're gonna be calling for her head. And by people I mean Leroy" Katherine said.

"I'd rather save yours than hers. There's someone dangerous out there" Killian said.

"Yeah, I know, me. Now please, just watch her. I'll be fine" she said, pressing a kiss to his cheek before she left with Emma.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"So what exactly are we looking for?" Katherine asked as they walked over to the camp Robin and Marian were staying at.