Part 1:18

edited 13/04 2024
◇──◆──◇──◆

EXT. ROOFTOP BUILDING -​ DAY

A top the rooftop, HAWKEYE fires ARROWS into the streaming flow of the CHITAURI RIDERS, hitting his mark each time. Hell, he even AIMS his bow behind him, WITHOUT LOOKING and releases the arrow, EXPLODING a RIDER.

HAWKEYE Stark. You got a lot of strings sticking to your tail.

IRON MAN Just try and keep them off the streets.

HAWKEYE Well, they can't bank worth a damn. Find a tight corner.

IRON MAN I will roger that.

IRON MAN does so and leads towards TIGHT CORNERS and in HAWKEYE'S view, who fires arrow upon and arrow, EXPLODING the CHITAURI RIDERS. IRON MAN keeps leading CHITAURI RIDERS UNDER TUNNELS, THROUGH OPEN PARKING GARAGES. He looks back. None left.

INSIDE THE SUIT TONY Nice call. What else you got?

HAWKEYE (V.O.)Well, Thor's taking on a squadron down on 6th.

TONY And he didn't invite me?

'EXT. OFFICE BUILDING - CONFERENCE ROOM ​- DAY

We are looking INTO a conference room where office workers sit around a table. But the NOISE has caught one worker's eye, then another, and soon they are all rising, stepping to the window, mesmerized by what lies beyond. WORKERS' POVA CHITAURI LEVIATHAN SWIMS right in front of them.

EXT. OFFICE BUILDING - CONFERENCE ROOM -​ DAY

Suddenly, another NOISE catches the worker's attention. THE HULK CRASHES THROUGH THEIR FLOOR. SLASHES HIS THROUGH THE ROOM, POUNDING AWAY AND JUMPS OUT ONTO THE JAW OF THE CHITAURI LEVIATHAN. THE CHITAURI LEVIATHAN BEGINS TO HEAD DOWN, TRYING TO WAVE OFF THE HULK.

EXT. BRIDGE STREET ​- DAY

BLACK WIDOW, using the ENERGY RIFLE, is taken off her feet by a CHITAURI SOLDIER. She TIRESOMELY takes it down by cutting its throat. She grabs the ENERGY RIFLE, turns to attack. Cap stands there, holding his SHIELD. She slumps back, tired.

BLACK WIDOW Captain, none of this is gonna mean a damn thing if we don't close that portal.

CAPTAIN AMERICA Our biggest guns couldn't touch it.

BLACK WIDOW Well, maybe it's not about guns. (gestures the flying CHARIOTS)

CAPTAIN AMERICA You wanna get up there, you're gonna need a ride.

BLACK WIDOW I got a ride. I could use a lift though.

BLACK WIDOW backs up giving herself a running start. Cap lifts and angles his SHIELD.

CAPTAIN AMERICA Are you sure about this?

BLACK WIDOW Yeah. It's gonna be fun.