Part 1:3

edited 13/11 2023

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

PORTUGAL

"Who was in Portugal?"  Neville asked

"Me and Anna was" Anya replied

Arthur looked confused. " But didn't it just say that your mother was in Russia?"

"She was."

"But then who were you in Portugal with?" Lily asked with a frown.

Ivanna looked towards Lily and said, "No one it was just Anya and me."

"YOU LEFT MY DAUGHTER IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY ALL BY HER SELF." James yelled

"Yes I did, she wanted to go so she went. I know my daughters can take care of themselves."

"They could have gotten hurt what kind of mother are you!" Molly said with an accursing look in her eyes.

"She is a great one, who trust that we can take care of our selves." Anna said with complete calm. Many of the grow ups were quite worried they were just kids they didn't know how to take care of themselves.

We see Anya Romanoff standing in what looks like a public bathroom looking herself in the mirror. Blood covering most of her face.

The hall looked in horror of the young girl.

"Why are you covered in blood." asked a blond in a dreamy voice not accusing or mean just curious.

"I don't remember,"  Anya answered honestly. "What is your name?"

"Luna" The girl now identified as Luna said

"Well it is nice to meet you Luna." Anya smiled at the girl who smiled back.
 James looked worried she is a girl of the noble house of Potter she shouldn't be in nasty bathrooms covered in blood  she doesn't know where came from. she should go to dinners and learn how to embroider.

She goes to wash it off when her phone rings. She takes it out of her back pocket and smiles as the name Mama appears. She a answers her phone puts it on speaker and placed it on the sink next to a Glock 26.

"IS THAT A GUN!" Lily basically screamed making everyone look closer to the screen.

"Oh I gave you that!" Clint said with a big smile on his face

"YOU GAVE MY DAUGHTER A GUN!" James looked ready to attack Clint.

"Can you shut up you know nothing about me you don't get to show op here and dictate my life!"

"Of course he can he is you father, beside girls shouldn't go around with weapons." Molly scolded the girl

"Don't you dare scold my child Molly." Natasha said with a glare that shut the entire hall up

ANYA: hey mom

NATASHA: Hey honey how are you and Ivanna?

Anya furrows her brows.

ANYA: what's wrong?

"how did you know there was something wrong?" Hermione asked